Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Hate Tech Ed!

Posted By:
chesapeak5
chesapeak5
StarStarStarStar
im in 6th grd and we have 2 take tech ed and all we do is type with orange covers on the keys....... we use some program 4 2 yr olds call TTL (type 2 Learn) the techer is Awful.......... any body else have 2 take this dreaded subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Love has no limits.. love never ends... love never dies... love is pure... love knows no evil..... if you say you dont love someone anymore you never loved them in the first place.

Hate Tech Ed!

Posted By:
mjfan2
mjfan2
StarStarStarStar
I'm in 7th and I take tech as an elective, but it's like woodshop for me.

Never under-estimate to power of stupid people in large groups.

☻/
/▌
/ \
this is bob
copy and paste him every where you can
soon he will take over the world

Hippie Help Mr. Hippie, Copy and past him everywhere so he can rule with Bob

Hate Tech Ed!

Posted By:
ZachCraft Lock
ZachCraft
Star
Clearly you're failing the class, given your inability to type out a post with ANY measure of skill whatsoever.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Hate Tech Ed!

Posted By:
SawyerTheCleaner Lock
SawyerTheCleaner
StarStarStar
While it may seem silly, knowing how to type without looking at your keyboard is really useful. When you're going to write essays later on in life, it's really useful. But using covers seems strange. Just try to type without looking at your keyboard, and looking at what you've typed instead. Most, if not all the people I know can type without looking at the keyboard, with a few small exceptions (some do not know where the special characters are)

Hate Tech Ed!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
I hate it because all we do is learn how to use programs that I can already use.

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos