Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Creating a new project

Posted By:
TheStrongest Lock
TheStrongest
Star
Hey everybody, I am going to be working on a new project titled StrongestOS. StrongestOS will be a distribution inspired by the strongest ever, Cirno. Cirno has been known for being the strongest, in everything and anything she does. She will never admit her way of doing things is wrong, because she is never wrong. Therefore I was to create a based upon these concepts. If you wish to help or have any ideas for me to aid the construction of the distro, please do post them here. Programs used by elitists niches are also welcome, as these will be majority of the utilities employed in the project. This is naturally not a one person job, and as such I would also like to employ the help of several experienced programmers, the only requirements is that you have created a C compiler using Microsoft's Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise. As stated previously, please post any ideas, thoughts, and elitist programs here.

Creating a new project

Posted By:
Cirno Lock
Cirno
Star
Write it all in one line of ENTERPRISE perl.

Creating a new project

Posted By:
DeGeso
DeGeso
Star
I learned to program HTML and Game Maker, can I help?

Creating a new project

Posted By:
TheStrongest Lock
TheStrongest
Star

"Cirno" wrote:

Write it all in one line of ENTERPRISE perl.
Normally I would, but I spent all my money buying MS's Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise

"DeGeso" wrote:

I learned to program HTML and Game Maker, can I help?
Sure, you can help out with the rotational velocity density of the proxified dns service

Creating a new project

Posted By:
sagesage Lock
sagesage
Star
sage

sage

Creating a new project

Posted By:
TheStrongest Lock
TheStrongest
Star
Thanks to all the help from you, Strongest OS is now 40.2% complete, we still need hosting for the repos and security team to publish updates however

Creating a new project

Posted By:
AnimeLover1337 Lock
AnimeLover1337
Star

"TheStrongest" wrote:

Thanks to all the help from you, Strongest OS is now 40.2% complete, we still need hosting for the repos and security team to publish updates however
can I have a copy of the gamma release

Creating a new project

Posted By:
DeGeso
DeGeso
Star
Just upload it Rapidshare when your done. If you give me a virus, I'll find you and make sure you go to jail. My uncle is an FBI agent. Keep that in mind.

Creating a new project

Posted By:
TidOS Lock
TidOS
Star

"TheStrongest" wrote:

I can help with security since I have norton I can make updates on tumblr

Creating a new project

Posted By:
base 9 Lock
base 9
Star

"DeGeso" wrote:

Just upload it Rapidshare when your done. If you give me a virus, I'll find you and make sure you go to jail. My uncle is an FBI agent. Keep that in mind.
The site disallows external links, why would he upload to rapidshare? also OP, make sure its based off of gent­oo and uses dwm as its window manager

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos