Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Oh no...

Posted By:
BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents are going to buy a thing for the computer that after a certain amount of time the Computer just shuts off!!! Does anyone else have that, and is it annoying?

Shannon♥

Oh no...

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
I used to have something like that. My mom would put a timer on my screen name so that after a certain amount of time, it would log off and not let me back on. I found ways to get around it though.

Let this world explode. ♥

Oh no...

Posted By:
SawyerTheCleaner Lock
SawyerTheCleaner
StarStarStar
Talk with your mom about it.

Oh no...

Posted By:
Brohemoth Lock
Brohemoth
Star
Yeah, it's pretty simple. More or less just install gentoo, then build chromium, then browse!

Oh no...

Posted By:
Mayindy Lock
Mayindy
StarStarStarStar
no i dont have that...

If things go wrong, don't go with them

Oh no...

Posted By:
nono_riri Lock
nono_riri
StarStarStar
If you stop time the timer will never reach 0! I'm pretty sur eOpera has that feature built in

HARD WORK AND GUTS

Oh no...

Posted By:
Poker Lock
Poker
Star

"Brohemoth" wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty simple. More or less just install gentoo, then build chromium, then browse!
this

Oh no...

Posted By:
LinusRed Lock
LinusRed
StarStarStarStar

"Brohemoth" wrote:

Installing Gentoo will solve all of your problems, as your parents are likely to have no idea how to do anything on Gentoo. Once Chromium is built any Gentoo compatible nanny software (lolz) is likely to be not compatible with the browser. tl;dr Install Gentoo

Oh no...

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar

"LinusRed" wrote:

"Brohemoth" wrote:

Installing Gentoo will solve all of your problems, as your parents are likely to have no idea how to do anything on Gentoo. Once Chromium is built any Gentoo compatible nanny software (lolz) is likely to be not compatible with the browser. tl;dr Install Gentoo
I like Ubuntu better.

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

Oh no...

Posted By:
LinusRed Lock
LinusRed
StarStarStarStar

"Oswalnay" wrote:

"LinusRed" wrote:

"Brohemoth" wrote:

I like Ubuntu better.
Oh I totally didn't see that one coming.. Also that was a joke. You aren't awesome enough to get it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

HALL OF SHAME