Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

What Electronics D U Own??

Posted By:
jackie chan 121
jackie chan 121
StarStar
i own an ipod touch, a wii, an xbox 360, gaming chair and a laptop

ツ ♫★ JACKY ★♫ ツ
ツ ♫★ CHANY★♫ ツ

Posted By:
rms1996 Lock
rms1996
Star

"my_little_pwny" wrote:

Asus CG-5290 with USB 1-watt Alfa b/g wlan adapter, rocketfish bluetooth adapter. 1 TB WD MyPassport portable external HDD. 750 GB WD Caviar Black 7200 RPM Internal HDD with 32 mb internal cache (I think) BT-22 bluetooth 256kb/s headphones. Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 iPod 3rd gen. 32GB touch w/bluetooth. xbox 1st gen. w/ 20+ games Hannspree 23" LCD monitor Senheisser HD-202 studio headphones. wacom touch tablet. Bose stereo speakers (hand-me-downs) (Doc-Wattson multimeter with RC 2.0 firmware, measures volts, amps, watts, amp hours and watt hours, not sure if it counts as "electronics" but it's pretty sweet; it was only $60 on ebay) LOL, now that I think of it, I really have collected lots of electronics over the years. The key point to keep in mind, however, when reading the list, is that EVERY piece of electronics has a purpose, was researched thoroughly and was not bought based upon peer-pressure or mindless consumerism. I mean, sure, I could install gentoo, JUST because everyone is doing it, but if everyone was jumping off a bridge, that doesn't mean I would. Sure, I could buy the latest GTX 460 with Fermi architecture, and a sandybridge i5, but I don't. Why don't I? I don't because I know from valid research about, 1.7% yields, missed clocks, house fires, woodscrews, pork shoulders, buyers remorse, recalls, buttrange and feelings hurt...MOST OF ALL? I know that feel.
so what gonna buy amd now?

Install Gentoo

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
Wii, PS3, DSi, TV, laptop, desktop, camera, and a Nook Tablet. 

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Wii, PS3, DSi, TV, laptop, desktop, camera, and a Nook Tablet. 
Me too and a cellar device!

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Posted By:
i am the vampire lover
i am the vampire lover
StarStarStar
wii ds psp xbox

dont mess with me

Posted By:
random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101
StarStarStarStar
Cell phone, wii, tablet, laptop (family), mp3 player (too much of a klutz for an ipod), tv, dsi, cd player (not sure if it counts), and kindle

Posted By:
xXtooswaggedupxX
xXtooswaggedupxX
StarStarStar
all of the nintendos ds,wii,kinect,all playstations,iphone4,ipod,gamecube,xbox 360,ipad

Posted By:
cool girl madison
cool girl madison
Star
this post is so funny read it  a little girl sllping with her toy bare

Posted By:
tadie100
tadie100
Star
Well i have a ipod touch, one of those like small ipods that don't have a screen (it's green!) I have a computer boombox and a kareoke machine I LOVE TO SING!!!!!

Posted By:
tadie100
tadie100
Star
HI! that Dear Best Friend, one, it sounds JUST like me and MY best friend!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos