Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

will Netando make a New WII?

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
what do you think the Next WII will be like?

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:
barrel_rider Lock
barrel_rider
StarStarStar
oh yeas i reasd somewhere there is going to be a wii 2 its going to be really awesome Big Grin i wish the games are better cause soem are a lil awkward to play with the remote but i love the wii Big Grin

Go hard or go home.....
Torquay board rider’s motto.

Posted By:
wazzup123
wazzup123
Star
you spelt nintendo wrong buy a dictionary

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
Nintendo* And maybe. If they do it'll probably be like 5 years time or something like that. Grin I remember getting my Wii in 2OO6 when they first came out. :')

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
Simlish_Speaker
Simlish_Speaker
StarStarStar

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

Nintendo* And maybe. If they do it'll probably be like 5 years time or something like that. Grin I remember getting my Wii in 2OO6 when they first came out. :')
Actually they announced it last month smile It will be available in June 2012. It's been labelled project cafe for the time being but we'll have to wait until next month to see what it really is.

I'm supposed to put my signature here, but I'll just finish this sentence with what I just said.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"Simlish_Speaker" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

Actually they announced it last month smile It will be available in June 2012. It's been labelled project cafe for the time being but we'll have to wait until next month to see what it really is.
Yeah my mum told me that the other day that they're going to make a new Wii. Grin

Posted By:
Simlish_Speaker
Simlish_Speaker
StarStarStar

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"Simlish_Speaker" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

Yeah my mum told me that the other day that they're going to make a new Wii. Grin
Do you think it will be good? Nintendo is labelling it being more powerful than xbox and playstation...

I'm supposed to put my signature here, but I'll just finish this sentence with what I just said.

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
JAPANESE PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumYumBubbleGum19" wrote:

JAPANESE PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
Project Cafe isn't a Wii, it uses a game controller, its hardware will be more powerful than the PS3 and the Xbox360. It will be able to run battlefield 3, call of duty modern warfare 3.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Am I popular?

Sweetest Country dog Ever

Hello i'm new

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

latest videos