Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

iPad 2

Posted By:
rockerkid
rockerkid
Member since:
May, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Hey I just got an iPad 2 yesterday the thing is sweet .I already got 26 apps and they're really fun. I like the iPad 2.

Metallica RULEZ suckaz


iPad 2

Posted By:
selenagomez203
selenagomez203
Member since:
February, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3

"rockerkid" wrote:

Hey I just got an iPad 2 yesterday the thing is sweet .I already got 26 apps and they're really fun. I like the iPad 2.
i have ipad 3 my dad is the boss for apple so i have a hook up Angel

selena smile


iPad 2

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7154

"selenagomez203" wrote:

"rockerkid" wrote:

Hey I just got an iPad 2 yesterday the thing is sweet .I already got 26 apps and they're really fun. I like the iPad 2.
i have ipad 3 my dad is the boss for apple so i have a hook up Angel
Don't lie over the internet to sound cool. It really won't work. It just makes you seem stupid. No offence. Tongue Out

If you read this you lose the game.


iPad 2

Posted By:
BlackDyingRoses
BlackDyingRoses
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"selenagomez203" wrote:

"rockerkid" wrote:

Hey I just got an iPad 2 yesterday the thing is sweet .I already got 26 apps and they're really fun. I like the iPad 2.
i have ipad 3 my dad is the boss for apple so i have a hook up Angel
Don't lie over the internet to sound cool. It really won't work. It just makes you seem stupid. No offence. Tongue Out
hahahhahahaha!! ur gaddamn right Tongue Out

I felt the weight of your kiss crashing down on my lips


iPad 2

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7154

"BlackDyingRoses" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"selenagomez203" wrote:

"rockerkid" wrote:

Hey I just got an iPad 2 yesterday the thing is sweet .I already got 26 apps and they're really fun. I like the iPad 2.
i have ipad 3 my dad is the boss for apple so i have a hook up Angel
Don't lie over the internet to sound cool. It really won't work. It just makes you seem stupid. No offence. Tongue Out
hahahhahahaha!! ur gaddamn right Tongue Out
Grin

If you read this you lose the game.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos