Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

amazing idea

Posted By:
trekker123
trekker123
Member since:
June, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
trekker123 here from crazyman science/productions anyways here at crazyman i have come up with an idea that allows people to communicate with bees that means talk to bees first i will need tons of money and resarch and put all that money into that research so make lemonade stands and bake sales or both maybe so whos ready to make some science trekker123 im done here so make your part and reply on how much money keep in touch

o sorry i meant tan skin (brittish orphanige roleplay)


amazing idea

Posted By:
rcman
rcman
Member since:
June, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
have you played portal?

If you ain't first, you ain't last.


amazing idea

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"trekker123" wrote:

trekker123 here from crazyman science/productions anyways here at crazyman i have come up with an idea that allows people to communicate with bees that means talk to bees first i will need tons of money and resarch and put all that money into that research so make lemonade stands and bake sales or both maybe so whos ready to make some science trekker123 im done here so make your part and reply on how much money keep in touch
You're nine.. Well says so on your profile. And you type like a 9 year old.. Tongue Out

If you read this you lose the game.


amazing idea

Posted By:
gracieann3
gracieann3
Member since:
December, 2007
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 796

"trekker123" wrote:

trekker123 here from crazyman science/productions anyways here at crazyman i have come up with an idea that allows people to communicate with bees that means talk to bees first i will need tons of money and resarch and put all that money into that research so make lemonade stands and bake sales or both maybe so whos ready to make some science trekker123 im done here so make your part and reply on how much money keep in touch
It's illegal to get money from minors over the internet.

Perv King


amazing idea

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"gracieann3" wrote:

"trekker123" wrote:

trekker123 here from crazyman science/productions anyways here at crazyman i have come up with an idea that allows people to communicate with bees that means talk to bees first i will need tons of money and resarch and put all that money into that research so make lemonade stands and bake sales or both maybe so whos ready to make some science trekker123 im done here so make your part and reply on how much money keep in touch
It's illegal to get money from minors over the internet.
That. ^^^

If you read this you lose the game.


amazing idea

Posted By:
trekker123
trekker123
Member since:
June, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
i know that but i meant putting that money into research and we will be able to talk to bees to stop them form stinging

o sorry i meant tan skin (brittish orphanige roleplay)


amazing idea

Posted By:
gracieann3
gracieann3
Member since:
December, 2007
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 796

"trekker123" wrote:

i know that but i meant putting that money into research and we will be able to talk to bees to stop them form stinging
But your plan doesn't work because: 1. Bee don't speak english or any other language 2. They don't have brains 3. Why waste thousands of dollars developing this when there are actual studies going on to benefit society.

Perv King


amazing idea

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"gracieann3" wrote:

"trekker123" wrote:

i know that but i meant putting that money into research and we will be able to talk to bees to stop them form stinging
But your plan doesn't work because: 1. Bee don't speak english or any other language 2. They don't have brains 3. Why waste thousands of dollars developing this when there are actual studies going on to benefit society.
LOL. Sorry dude but who would want to talk to bees anyway..? O.o

If you read this you lose the game.


amazing idea

Posted By:
gracieann3
gracieann3
Member since:
December, 2007
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 796
What language would we talk to them in? Spanish? X3

Perv King


amazing idea

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"gracieann3" wrote:

What language would we talk to them in? Spanish? X3
Hahah I know. xD Also isn't it a bit wrong..? I mean if someone made us talk to a different life-form. We wouldn't appreciate it. Well I wouldn't much anyway.

If you read this you lose the game.


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Samsung vs iphone

What is your favorite Chips?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos