Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
GrandCalamity
GrandCalamity
StarStarStar
smile

♥GrandCalamity♥

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar
PC.

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
StarStarStarStar

"BlurredSacrifice" wrote:

PC.

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
PC. Honestly it's only because no programs are made for mac mainly just pc. 

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
SanicHegehog
SanicHegehog
StarStarStar

"esergio" wrote:

This has got to be the most ignorant thing I've seen this week. I guess the Adobe Suite, GarageBand, iMovie, VectorWorks, Xenon, GIMP, ArtRage, Inkscape, Blender, Maya, Lightwave, SketchUp, MS Office Suite, Logic Studio, Aperture, MATLAB, iLife, Smultron, DOSbox and Boot Camps aren't programs but magic FAIRY DUST SPRINKLED WITH LOVE AND CARE by magic fairies riding rainbow colored unicorns.

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"SanicHegehog" wrote:

"esergio" wrote:

This has got to be the most ignorant thing I've seen this week. I guess the Adobe Suite, GarageBand, iMovie, VectorWorks, Xenon, GIMP, ArtRage, Inkscape, Blender, Maya, Lightwave, SketchUp, MS Office Suite, Logic Studio, Aperture, MATLAB, iLife, Smultron, DOSbox and Boot Camps aren't programs but magic FAIRY DUST SPRINKLED WITH LOVE AND CARE by magic fairies riding rainbow colored unicorns.
Ummmm how old are you? If you didn't know all of those are spin offs of something windows already made.   PC: A computer for someone who is serious  Macintosh: Someone who likes media (music, games, ect.)  i work with computer's for 4 hours straight for the past year. I don't need some 11 year old telling me I'm wrong.Based on factsMicrosoft  (windows or PC) has a faster start up, more ram, larger space (usually you have to to run it) and I could go on for ever. For most of you, you just favor over what you always use or what's everyone else's favorite, but unless you d use both which I DO then you have no point to your comment. So really your comment was the most ignorant thing I've ever hear.Oh and by the way, adobe and sketchup were made for windows first. iMovie is a spin off of windows movie maker. Garage band was a spin of Windows Orchestra, Gimp is a spinoff of paint MS Offce Suite if you didn't notice is a spinoff of MicrosoftOffice. So next time check your facts

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
SanicHegehog
SanicHegehog
StarStarStar
They're still software for the Macintosh. You said there are NO SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER for Macs, you got told pretty bad and now you're spewing crap. For someone with a super duper awesome "I AM COMPUTER GOD BASK IN MY GLORY" knowledge, that's the only excuse you can come up with? HURR THEY'RE SPIN-OFFS SO THEY DONT COUNT? Are you saying Mork and Mindy never existed ever in the history of television because "IT'S A SPIN-OFF OF HAPPY DAYS THEREFORE IT DOESNT EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE" You're a spin-off of your parents, so you don't count. Your retarded argument is invalid.

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
PC

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"SanicHegehog" wrote:

They're still software for the Macintosh. You said there are NO SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER for Macs, you got told pretty bad and now you're spewing crap. For someone with a super duper awesome "I AM COMPUTER GOD BASK IN MY GLORY" knowledge, that's the only excuse you can come up with? HURR THEY'RE SPIN-OFFS SO THEY DONT COUNT? Are you saying Mork and Mindy never existed ever in the history of television because "IT'S A SPIN-OFF OF HAPPY DAYS THEREFORE IT DOESNT EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE" You're a spin-off of your parents, so you don't count. Your retarded argument is invalid.
No what I'm saying is that since Microsoft did it first it was THEIR idea and the spin off is never as good. NOWHERE did I say that it didn't exist. I have a Mac Book and a Windows 7 laptop so I know about both of them. Also I never said that the had NO products I said they didn't have as many compared to P.C. Yeah Apple is good but it's for like younger people who just want to  play with it, But it isn't as great in the hardware as a P.C. is. and NO, I'm not saying because I work with computers I know everything about them, I just use both sides in the argument (PC and MAC) so if you only have one you don't really know about the other, and you don't know about the stuff that matters. The internal not the external. So yeah, it's looks nice and shiney, but it sucks in performance in comparence. Yes, the mac has an amazing performance but PC has one that is long lasting.

Mac or PC?-moved

Posted By:
I_Am_The_Poole_Yo Lock
I_Am_The_Poole_Yo
Star
Lol no they're actually not GIMP is its own thing, just like Blender. Not supporting apple, because it cant play games, just correcting someone who doesn't know their stuff.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos