x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
GrandCalamity
GrandCalamity
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 57
StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
smile

♥GrandCalamity♥


Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1536
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
PC.


We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..


Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 234
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"BlurredSacrifice" wrote:

PC.

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥


Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 603
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
PC. Honestly it's only because no programs are made for mac mainly just pc. 


Posted By:
SanicHegehog Lock
SanicHegehog
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"esergio" wrote:

PC. Honestly it's only because no programs are made for mac mainly just pc. 
This has got to be the most ignorant thing I've seen this week. I guess the Adobe Suite, GarageBand, iMovie, VectorWorks, Xenon, GIMP, ArtRage, Inkscape, Blender, Maya, Lightwave, SketchUp, MS Office Suite, Logic Studio, Aperture, MATLAB, iLife, Smultron, DOSbox and Boot Camps aren't programs but magic FAIRY DUST SPRINKLED WITH LOVE AND CARE by magic fairies riding rainbow colored unicorns.

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 603
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"SanicHegehog" wrote:

"esergio" wrote:

PC. Honestly it's only because no programs are made for mac mainly just pc. 
This has got to be the most ignorant thing I've seen this week. I guess the Adobe Suite, GarageBand, iMovie, VectorWorks, Xenon, GIMP, ArtRage, Inkscape, Blender, Maya, Lightwave, SketchUp, MS Office Suite, Logic Studio, Aperture, MATLAB, iLife, Smultron, DOSbox and Boot Camps aren't programs but magic FAIRY DUST SPRINKLED WITH LOVE AND CARE by magic fairies riding rainbow colored unicorns.
Ummmm how old are you? If you didn't know all of those are spin offs of something windows already made.   PC: A computer for someone who is serious  Macintosh: Someone who likes media (music, games, ect.)  i work with computer's for 4 hours straight for the past year. I don't need some 11 year old telling me I'm wrong.Based on factsMicrosoft  (windows or PC) has a faster start up, more ram, larger space (usually you have to to run it) and I could go on for ever. For most of you, you just favor over what you always use or what's everyone else's favorite, but unless you d use both which I DO then you have no point to your comment. So really your comment was the most ignorant thing I've ever hear.Oh and by the way, adobe and sketchup were made for windows first. iMovie is a spin off of windows movie maker. Garage band was a spin of Windows Orchestra, Gimp is a spinoff of paint MS Offce Suite if you didn't notice is a spinoff of MicrosoftOffice. So next time check your facts


Posted By:
SanicHegehog Lock
SanicHegehog
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
They're still software for the Macintosh. You said there are NO SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER for Macs, you got told pretty bad and now you're spewing crap. For someone with a super duper awesome "I AM COMPUTER GOD BASK IN MY GLORY" knowledge, that's the only excuse you can come up with? HURR THEY'RE SPIN-OFFS SO THEY DONT COUNT? Are you saying Mork and Mindy never existed ever in the history of television because "IT'S A SPIN-OFF OF HAPPY DAYS THEREFORE IT DOESNT EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE" You're a spin-off of your parents, so you don't count. Your retarded argument is invalid.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
PC


Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 603
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"SanicHegehog" wrote:

They're still software for the Macintosh. You said there are NO SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER for Macs, you got told pretty bad and now you're spewing crap. For someone with a super duper awesome "I AM COMPUTER GOD BASK IN MY GLORY" knowledge, that's the only excuse you can come up with? HURR THEY'RE SPIN-OFFS SO THEY DONT COUNT? Are you saying Mork and Mindy never existed ever in the history of television because "IT'S A SPIN-OFF OF HAPPY DAYS THEREFORE IT DOESNT EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE" You're a spin-off of your parents, so you don't count. Your retarded argument is invalid.
No what I'm saying is that since Microsoft did it first it was THEIR idea and the spin off is never as good. NOWHERE did I say that it didn't exist. I have a Mac Book and a Windows 7 laptop so I know about both of them. Also I never said that the had NO products I said they didn't have as many compared to P.C. Yeah Apple is good but it's for like younger people who just want to  play with it, But it isn't as great in the hardware as a P.C. is. and NO, I'm not saying because I work with computers I know everything about them, I just use both sides in the argument (PC and MAC) so if you only have one you don't really know about the other, and you don't know about the stuff that matters. The internal not the external. So yeah, it's looks nice and shiney, but it sucks in performance in comparence. Yes, the mac has an amazing performance but PC has one that is long lasting.


Posted By:
I_Am_The_Poole_Yo Lock
I_Am_The_Poole_Yo
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
Posted about 4 years ago
Lol no they're actually not GIMP is its own thing, just like Blender. Not supporting apple, because it cant play games, just correcting someone who doesn't know their stuff.

← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

My mom won't let me wear make up.

Disney Descendants-Rotten to the Core

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games