Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I have an iPod 3rd Generation but the problem is I WANT THE FOURTH! Its better and I know I should be thankful for everything I have so can someone help me stop thinkin of buying a new iPod?

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Use the one you have now.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, there is not much difference. I have a fourth generation and It had a camera, and a Microphone, facetime, imessage, and ios 5.1. Th camera sucks. No one uses facetime or imessage so it's useless. The microphone isn't really needed unless you use the camera and again the camera sucks. And the only difference in ios 5.1 is you have reminders, books, imessage. I never use any of those. So really the only thing that's better is that is thinner.

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457
StarStarStar
i have a ipod 4th genaration and i use it heaps hey if you are sad because you don't have a camera on it or imessage just get tis app inthe app store called Kik you text with other people with Kik and it is free texting but you have to be in wi-fi to use it about the camera i don't know but get Kik my username if you want to text me is gait10

my boyfreind is HOT

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101
StarStarStarStar
Rich people…

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457
StarStarStar
i'm not rich it took me 5 months to save up thnx

my boyfreind is HOT

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101
StarStarStarStar

"onedirectoiner457" wrote:

i'm not rich it took me 5 months to save up thnx
Still. To spend hard earned money…around here, from the family I come from…

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
cb3919
cb3919
Star
I have a ipod 4th generation. There isnt much difference. It only has a camera. u can download the new software (IOS 5.1) via itunes. The camera isnt very good and u proberly r better of with the older 1 as it cant have facetime and camera stuff which takes up memory! i would be fine with ur version. another problem i find with mine is that its really slim which means it can slip down small places which r hard 2 get 2. u should get more games and music which take ur mind off other things. or if ur that desperate, save up and see how much ur old 1 is worth and sell it. but i would use that as a last opition (depending on who got it 4 u) and might hack ur parents of 4 being un-thankful and if they got it 4 u hacked off. Basicly, ur better off with ur old 1. Hoped this has helped cb3919

CB3919 aka The Awesome One

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"cb3919" wrote:

I have a ipod 4th generation. There isnt much difference. It only has a camera. u can download the new software (IOS 5.1) via itunes. The camera isnt very good and u proberly r better of with the older 1 as it cant have facetime and camera stuff which takes up memory! i would be fine with ur version. another problem i find with mine is that its really slim which means it can slip down small places which r hard 2 get 2. u should get more games and music which take ur mind off other things. or if ur that desperate, save up and see how much ur old 1 is worth and sell it. but i would use that as a last opition (depending on who got it 4 u) and might hack ur parents of 4 being un-thankful and if they got it 4 u hacked off. Basicly, ur better off with ur old 1. Hoped this has helped cb3919
Ummm not to rain on your parade, but the update is only for the 4th generation ipods.

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

iPod 4th Generation

Posted By:
jayhaw10
jayhaw10
StarStarStar
Well just use the 3rd generation the best you can

I fly above alll my Haters♣

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Is Religion Real?

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos