Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
My Fave. electronic is the iPad. I know is kinda the same as a computer, but you can take the iPad  2 where ever u want when ever u want & at any time u want. I don't like cellphones or 3g's or 4g's. They are just cellphones, I mean seriously! why does the whole world want one so badly! even little kids like @ 10,11,12,& 13 years old want one! well anyways, that's their problem not mine! 

DevilWerewolfGurl

Posted By:

Thumb

Ooof I have so many electronics that I love I have an Ipad a computer a xbox360 alot of games by the way  like Halo3 Black Ops Mortal Kombat Guitar hero Halo ODST Gears of war 2 and 3 and so many more games so that is why my favorite electronic is my xbox 360 Punk

Posted By:

Thumb

Ooof I have so many electronics that I love I have an Ipad a computer a xbox360 alot of games by the way  like Halo3 Black Ops Mortal Kombat Guitar hero Halo ODST Gears of war 2 and 3 and so many more games so that is why my favorite electronic is my xbox 360 Punk

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

which one is awesome! a i pad or a i pod!

Posted By:

Thumb

You are right girl.

Posted By:

Thumb

You are right girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

Electronics are coooooooooooooooooooooool.

Posted By:

Thumb
My fave is the computer! What can't you do online? xD

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity