x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Laptop Vs.Desktop

Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13507
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
laptop


Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Team Audi #46_1798243
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6883
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Desktops because, you have more freedom in the sense of replacing items on laptops are extremely expensive such as repair a cracked screen could costs thousands of dollars compared to a monitor which cost $200. And though the portability of a laptop is great, there is a bit of a hassle attempting to get it to work where you can actually do something on it. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted By:
ImperfectPrincess_1807817 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImperfectPrincess_1807817
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 33
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
My laptop is great for traveling and being mobile 

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8247
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Laptop. 



Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Desktops because, you have more freedom in the sense of replacing items on laptops are extremely expensive such as repair a cracked screen could costs thousands of dollars compared to a monitor which cost $200. And though the portability of a laptop is great, there is a bit of a hassle attempting to get it to work where you can actually do something on it. 
Can I have that up pic in your sigs embed code.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3357
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

Laptop.


Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Team Audi #46_1798243
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6883
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Desktops because, you have more freedom in the sense of replacing items on laptops are extremely expensive such as repair a cracked screen could costs thousands of dollars compared to a monitor which cost $200. And though the portability of a laptop is great, there is a bit of a hassle attempting to get it to work where you can actually do something on it. 
Can I have that up pic in your sigs embed code.
The car that is flipping? photo:3345420

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted By:
kcakes451
kcakes451
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Desktop 'cause I hate touchpads  Wink

CUPCAKES YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm a PokeFan and I know it!


Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7318
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Laptop.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb♥.


Posted By:
outapony_2209011 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
outapony_2209011
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"GeorgeBlue" wrote:

Desktop because my powerful desktop can crush your puny desktops in anything...
Pretty much this.

Young web designer.

Knows:
Python
HTML
CSS


Latest Forum Posts

Farewell countdown starts !

The Backwards Story

The person below me

Farewell countdown starts !

The person below me

Farewell countdown starts !

The person below me

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

The Flash

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games