Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

I Need Help

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm curious as to how to make hearts... not

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

I Need Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm lazy.....I copy and paste them from a symbols group on here.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

I Need Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Smiley_face in groups. It has alot of symbols.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

I Support Equal Rights

I Need Help

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Where's this symbols group? lol and Thanks for the suggestion

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

I Need Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

Where's this symbols group? lol and Thanks for the suggestion
Posted above, ENJOY! Wink

I Support Equal Rights

I Need Help

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks, you're awesome!

I Need Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

Thanks, you're awesome!
If I coulda linked it, I would be more awesome, but I couldn't. I hope you enjoy all the cute ones they have and share them around. smile

I Support Equal Rights

I Need Help

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
It still helped a lot! And i will definitely share them all over the place ❤ see!!!!

I Need Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hah! You got it. Subscribe to the thread and it will always be on your page. Thats what I did. Also, you can increase their size.  

I Support Equal Rights

I Need Help

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
haha okay ill try to accomplish all of this

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

Words that start with I.

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Words that start with C.

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos