Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
Make sure you check for System update Monthly,Windows Releases Updates for the  Computers The 1st Tuseday of each month. Make sure you update your anti-Virus Program every  day and scan  it every day Make Sure you update your Anti-Spyware every day and run it right after the Anti-Virus Scan finishes. Microsoft Released every 16 months a Major Update pack called a Service Pack that will include Major Fixes like Patches for holes that can lead to virus attacks or just some improvements Anti-Virus Programs that  are the best AVG Norton Avast Anti-Spyware Program that is really good SuperAntispyware Also Note Run Disk Cleaner monthly and Disk Defrag Monthly as well as make sure if your a online gamer that your Video card driver is  updated. java and Adobe NEEDS TO BE ALL WAYS Updated Because Viruses  attack these the Most Windows 7 or Windows 8 are the latest and the best Windows Vista Support ends in 2 years Windows X.P Support has ended last October (No More Updates) Office 2013 only supports 7 or 8 and internet explorer 10 ONLY supports windows 8.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
basketboy97 Lock
basketboy97
StarStarStarStar
nartin 4 lyfe ~~

I am kind of a big deal around here.
DINGDONG
BANNU
END OF RINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
kcakes451
kcakes451
StarStar

"gen.e1234" wrote:

Windows X.P Support has ended last October (No More Updates) .
I thought X.P support ended in 2014.

CUPCAKES YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm a PokeFan and I know it!

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
no

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

new here

sports-moved

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos