Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
Make sure you check for System update Monthly,Windows Releases Updates for the  Computers The 1st Tuseday of each month. Make sure you update your anti-Virus Program every  day and scan  it every day Make Sure you update your Anti-Spyware every day and run it right after the Anti-Virus Scan finishes. Microsoft Released every 16 months a Major Update pack called a Service Pack that will include Major Fixes like Patches for holes that can lead to virus attacks or just some improvements Anti-Virus Programs that  are the best AVG Norton Avast Anti-Spyware Program that is really good SuperAntispyware Also Note Run Disk Cleaner monthly and Disk Defrag Monthly as well as make sure if your a online gamer that your Video card driver is  updated. java and Adobe NEEDS TO BE ALL WAYS Updated Because Viruses  attack these the Most Windows 7 or Windows 8 are the latest and the best Windows Vista Support ends in 2 years Windows X.P Support has ended last October (No More Updates) Office 2013 only supports 7 or 8 and internet explorer 10 ONLY supports windows 8.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
basketboy97 Lock
basketboy97
StarStarStarStar
nartin 4 lyfe ~~

I am kind of a big deal around here.
DINGDONG
BANNU
END OF RINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
kcakes451
kcakes451
StarStar

"gen.e1234" wrote:

Windows X.P Support has ended last October (No More Updates) .
I thought X.P support ended in 2014.

CUPCAKES YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm a PokeFan and I know it!

Tips for Windows PC

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
no

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

latest videos