Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > top 40 > lil wayne

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Lil Wayne

Posted By:
Drizzy Jay_2106522 Lock
Drizzy Jay_2106522
StarStar
Lil wayne should be #1 in top fourty hes the best rapper alive nobody can stop his music and fyi TRUKFIT

Drizzy

Lil Wayne

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
no he's pretty terrible.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Lil Wayne

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
I love love love love love love him!

Shimmer here! smile

Lil Wayne

Posted By:
Mitchy-boo
Mitchy-boo
Star
omg agreed!!! i luv him!!!! "Yeah!

I loved her fancy #########I'd sit behind her every yearWaiting for the chance to getTo tell her I'm the one she should be with, oh
She's popular with all the guysSo innocent in my eyeI could see her in my lifeShe would've had []
But see, she had other plans I couldn't understandHer and her stupid friends, varsity's biggest fansNever'll forget the day she laughed and walked awayAnd I couldn't stop her, I guess she had it all
She had it all figured outBut she left me with a broken heart###### around and turned me down'Cause she didn't think I could play the part
But now the prom queen, the prom queenIs crying, sitting outside of my doorSee, you never know howHow everything could turn around
They loved her fancy #########Every boyfriend, every yearShe tried to keep 'em entertainedWhen they can hardly remember her name
She did everything she couldJust to make them love and treat her goodShe'd find herself aloneAsking herself where did she go wrong
She didn't realize she chased the type of guysThat don't believe in ties, trying to apologizeNever'll forget the day she laughed and walked awayAnd I couldn't stop her, I guess she had it all
She had it all figured outWhen she left me with a broken heart###### around and turned me down'Cause she didn't think I could play the part
But now the prom queen, the prom queenIs crying, sitting outside of my doorSee, you never know howHow everything could turn around
She had it all figured outWhen she left me with a broken heart###### around and turned me down'Cause she didn't think I could play the part
But now the prom queen, the prom queenIs crying, sitting outside of my doorSee, you never know howHow everything can turn around"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Any 90s Music fan here?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

latest videos