Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Taylor Swift- Red

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Oh my gosh! The awesome Taylor Swift has released a new album called Red. Yeah, I know what your thinking, the news is so old. But her song "22" is number 9 on the charts and "I knew you were trouble" still hasn't gone off the charts, it's number 34!! So, if you brought the album Red, what song do you like best? And what Taylor Swift song should be number 1? Will Taylor Swift ever reach number 1? 

What's your opinion? Don't be afraid, say it. By the way, I'm kind of new at this posting thing, hopefully I will enjoy the forums smile 

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
background collage

Taylor Swift- Red

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
I bought it...I'm not really fond of it but there's a few songs I like on it like "I Almost Do" and "All Too Well" Frustrated

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What guitar style do you guys play?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Which is better, Laptops or books?-moved

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos