Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Taylor Swift- Red

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Oh my gosh! The awesome Taylor Swift has released a new album called Red. Yeah, I know what your thinking, the news is so old. But her song "22" is number 9 on the charts and "I knew you were trouble" still hasn't gone off the charts, it's number 34!! So, if you brought the album Red, what song do you like best? And what Taylor Swift song should be number 1? Will Taylor Swift ever reach number 1? 

What's your opinion? Don't be afraid, say it. By the way, I'm kind of new at this posting thing, hopefully I will enjoy the forums smile 

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Taylor Swift- Red

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
I bought it...I'm not really fond of it but there's a few songs I like on it like "I Almost Do" and "All Too Well" Frustrated

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

latest videos