Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

One Direction. Are they appropriate?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've got a question.  As most of you know, I like 1D.  But I've heard some er, "not so appropriate" things in their songs before.  Is 1D appropriate for someone my age?  And is it okay for someone my age to like them?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
No, their music is not inappropriate. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think they are. Their main audience consists of people your age so I think it's fine. I can't recall any bad words or inappropriate things from the songs I've listened to, but I think if there were any, they'd most likely be censored on radio's. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Their target age group seems to be around your age so it's really fine. I've heard younger people listen to a lot worse. Tongue Out

Banner

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you!  Cause I don't wanna give up 1D, but I don't want it to be like inappropriate either.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
They're young boys. They are inappropriate. But, it's fine for your age group. 

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
What did you hear that was so innapropriate?

I. Love. Michael.

Posted By:
sophiamaria111 Lock
sophiamaria111
StarStar
TOTALLY! I LOVE THEM! THEY  R IN THEIR 20S /19S OK ! I MEAN IM TEN AND I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH! SO JUST KEEP LISTENING!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM

I LOVE 1D! SOPHIE IS FUN!!!!!

Posted By:
sophiamaria111 Lock
sophiamaria111
StarStar
OMG THATS THE BANDS MANAGER RIGHT?

I LOVE 1D! SOPHIE IS FUN!!!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"sophiamaria111" wrote:

OMG THATS THE BANDS MANAGER RIGHT?

Wait, on my siggy, you mean?  No, that's Billy Bob Bob Billy. Tongue Out  What?  True story!  From, "Vas Happenin' boys"! 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos