Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
applepieo2g
applepieo2g
StarStarStarStar
This is my top 10 fave songs ok? 1. I'm yours by Jason Mraz 2. Geek in the Pink by Jason mraz 3. Popcorn by crazy frog 4. Girlfriend by arvil lavine 5. Disturbia by rianna 6. River dance by gymnastics 7. When i grow up by the pussycat dolls 8. I'm blue by ????? 9. gravity by sara bareillis 10. ?????? Wat r ur top 10 fave songs?

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar
1 I Kissed a Girl 2 Im Not Ok 3 Helena 4 Inside the Fire 5 Welcome to my Life 6 Stay Together for the Kids 7 Numb 8 Somewhere I Belong 9 Given Up 10 Dont Stay

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
Tap_Champion
Tap_Champion
StarStarStarStar
1) I believe i can fly 2) crush 3) disturbia 4) single ladies 5)wait a minute 6) Impossible (I think that's the name of it) 7) Viva La Vida Cool Pippin's song (It's from a movie) 9) Burning up (Soft of) 10) Stay with me

The most beautiful and Precious things can not be touched or seen but are felt in a heart.
Watch your Words and they become actions.
Watch your actions and they become character.
Watch your Character and they become your destiny.

I am a part of no club but only one club that does not involve my friends or or anyone but my father and sister. It is none of your buisness to know the name of the club. Because I stand up for this club as long as I live. I have been a member since I was just baby.
Just always remember your opinoin is importanat to you not the judge.

My friends on kidzworld.
iluvchoclate01
huge and hugo
Magz11
Scrub
kristyangel
Gbfan2
SmileyMiley
XxHumanMythxX
Punkrockergirl101
kissez
Come to my advice corner! It is called ~Tap_Champion''s advce corner~ It is in the girls only section! Come were there is the best advice for girls.

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
poprock111
poprock111
StarStarStarStar
only 10? Are you kidding me?!! Are you seriously kidding me? I cant pick 10! --sigh-- fine, I'll choose 10 of my faves at random! 1. Decode by Paramore 2. Fences by Paramore 3. crushcrushcrush by Paramore 4. thats what you get by Paramore 5. I'm Not Okay(I promise) by My Chemical Romance 6. That's what you get by Paramore 7. Pain by Three Days Grace 8. Just Like You by Three Days Grace 9. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace 10. Misery Business by Paramore 10 of my faves picked totally at random put in a random order (except for the first 3!) I would have put "Bella's lullaby" by Carter Burwell but I dont know if that can really count as a song as it has no lyrics. It's a peice of music. ((A very beautiful peice of music...if you get the chance, listen to it!)) Steph xx

I didn''t ask to be princess but if the crown fits...................

92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the otha 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off. post this on your siggy if u would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.

XXStephXX

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
Tap_Champion
Tap_Champion
StarStarStarStar
there's more than ten songs i like by the way.

The most beautiful and Precious things can not be touched or seen but are felt in a heart.

I am a part of no club but only one club that does not involve my friends or or anyone but my father and sister. It is none of your buisness to know the name of the club. Because I stand up for this club as long as I live. I have been a member since I was just baby.

My friends on kidzworld.
iluvchoclate01
huge and hugo
Magz11
Scrub
kristyangel
Gbfan2
SmileyMiley
XxHumanMythxX
Punkrockergirl101
kissez
Come to my advice corner! It is called ~Tap_Champion''s advce corner~ It is in the girls only section! Come were there is the best advice for girls.

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
poprock111
poprock111
StarStarStarStar

"Tap_Champion" wrote:

there's more than ten songs i like by the way.

Same!! I LLOOVVVEEE music and I could list 100 or more songs that I like/love!! Music is my life! But...I just picked ten at random! Steph xx

92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the otha 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off. post this on your siggy if u would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.

XXStephXX

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
Tap_Champion
Tap_Champion
StarStarStarStar

My friends on kidzworld.
iluvchoclate01
huge and hugo
Magz11
Scrub
kristyangel
Gbfan2
SmileyMiley
XxHumanMythxX
Punkrockergirl101
kissez

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
PurpleHanna_1182130 Lock
PurpleHanna_1182130
StarStar
My Top 10 Songs: 1: Decode by Paramore 2: Declaration by David Cook 3: Conspiracy by Paramore 4: La La Land by Demi Lovato 5: Forever & Always by Taylor Swift 6: I Caught Myself by Paramore 7: I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy 8: Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera 9: Never Think by Robert Pattinson 10: So What by P!nk

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
rockyrobin3
rockyrobin3
StarStarStarStar
My Top 10 Songs: 1. Misery Business- Paramore 2. Trainwreck- Demi Lovato 3. On the Line- Demi Lovato ft. The Jonas Brothers 4. Lovebug- The Jonas Brothers 5. White Horse- Taylor Swift 6. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz 7. Lollipop- Lil' Wayne 8. Hey there Delilah- Plain White T's 9. The Way I Am- Ingrid Michealson 10. Love Story- Taylor Swift

Top 10 fave songs!

Posted By:
poprock111
poprock111
StarStarStarStar
Wait...I just noticed something...I repeated "thats what you get by paramore" twice. So here is a different list! 1. Decode by paramore 2. Fences by paramore 3. thats what you get by paramore 4. crushcrushcrush by paramore 5. im not okay by mcr 6. heels over head by boys like girl 7. leave out all the rest by linkin park 8. thank you for the venom by mcr 9. five minutes to midnight by boys like girls. 10. Just like you by three days grace. OMG, It's torture having to stop there! I could list hundreds..maybe thousands of my fave songs! I love so many! Anyway, there is another of my TOP 10 lists, this time with no repeats like my last one did.

XXStephXX

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when?

Favourite Sport?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos