Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

YoUr ToP 7 FaV rAp / HiP hOp SoNgS

Posted By:
kickinit11
kickinit11
StarStarStarStar
post ur top five songs. doesent matter wat order they r in mine are.. 1. kisss me through the phone (soulja boi) 2. got money (lil wayne) 3. dead and gone (T.I.) 4. Halo ( beonce) 5. stronger (kanye west) 6. sugar (flo rida) 7. way ever u like (TI)

dont walk behind me because i may not lead
dont walk in front of me because i may not fallow
walk beside me and be my friend!!!

~kickinit11~

Posted By:
Little_Mizz_Sunshine_1250243 Lock
Little_Mizz_Sunshine_1250243
StarStarStar
mine are: 1.The Climb by Miley Cyrus(even though i dont like her) 2.Boom-Boom-Pow by Flo Rida 3.Right round-Flo Rida 4.Mad by Neyo 5.My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson 6.Say Good-bye by Chris Brown 7.Let Me Love You by Mario

Posted By:
kickinit11
kickinit11
StarStarStarStar
i luv the song right round i kno i wuz missin 1...lol!

dont walk behind me because i may not lead
dont walk in front of me because i may not fallow
walk beside me and be my friend!!!

~kickinit11~

Posted By:
alexwolfflover
alexwolfflover
Star
mine is turn my swgg on by soulja boy hoedown throwdown by miley cyrus i love coolege by asher roth guichi bandana by soulja boy day n nite by kid cudi take you down by chris brown love lockdown by kanye west Edited by: alexwolfflover on April 25 at 08:22 AM

Posted By:
cheetah089
cheetah089
StarStarStarStar
1. halo by: beyonce 2. diva by: beyonce 3. kiss me thru the phone by: soulja boy 4. home coming by: kanye west 5. heartless by: kanye west 6. walking on the moon by: the dream ft. kanye west 7. turnin me on by: keri hilson ft. lil wayne

Posted By:
lunaroxas2_1165067 Lock
lunaroxas2_1165067
StarStarStarStar
1. Check Yes Juliet (We the Kings) 2. The Best D*mn Thing (Avril Lavigne) 3. The Walk (Imogen Heap) 4. Here In Your Arms (Hellogoodbye) 5. Caramelldansen (Caramell) 6. Puppytime (Parry Gripp) 7. Crayons Can Melt on us For All I Care (Reliant K)

I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!

Posted By:
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
StarStar
mine are 1.take you there 2.kiss me thru the fone 3.hartless 4.stronger 5.painkiller (judas priest) 6.grillz(old version) 7.starike of the ninja(dragonforce)

Posted By:
RockStar4411_1029165 Lock
RockStar4411_1029165
StarStarStar
1.day n nite 2.get money{and no i mean get} 3.ego 4.halo 5.rockn that thang 6.my luv 7beep beep beep

Posted By:
KidzWorld23
KidzWorld23
StarStarStarStar
here are mine 7. Love in This Club by Usher 6. I Hate This Part by Pussy Cat Dolls 5. Diva by beyonce 4. Ouch by N-Dubz 3. Papa Can u hear me by N-Dubz 2. Right Round by Flo Rida 1. The One by N-Dubz and someone

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos