Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
privatcrazy24
privatcrazy24
StarStarStar
tell me ur top 40 songs cause i like hearing from all of u

Im SINGLE "N" LOOKIN

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
privatcrazy24
privatcrazy24
StarStarStar
write down ur top 40 songs ppl

Im SINGLE "N" LOOKIN

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
highlandgirl_960420 Lock
highlandgirl_960420
StarStarStarStar
Love Addict - Family Force 5 Supersonic-FF5 Whatcha Gonna Do With It- FF5 Ghostride the Whip-FF5 Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer- Family Force 5 For The Love of The Game- Pillar Fireproof- Pillar Who I am Hates Who I've Been- Relient K Devistation and Reform- Relient K Forgiven- Relient K Boomin'- Toby Mac Feelin So Fly- Toby Mac One World- Toby Mac Already Over- Red Unfaithful- Rihanna Ayer- FloRida Hummingbird- Never Shout Never Thats all I can think of right now

Highland dancing rules!!

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
privatcrazy24
privatcrazy24
StarStarStar
tyanks

Im SINGLE "N" LOOKIN

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
Sheppy98
Sheppy98
StarStar
1. Love Story - Taylor Swift 2. Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift 3. Dancing Queen - ABBA 4. Up All Night - Take That 5. When I grow up - Pussycat Dolls 6. Umbrella - Rihanna 7. Sk8ter Boi - Avril Lavigne 8. Complicated - Avril Lavigne 9. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne 10. Obviously - McFly 11. 5 Colours in her hair - McFly 12. Trapped in The drive thru - Wierd Al 13. Ebay Song - Weird Al 14. Livin La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin 15. The Climb - Miley Cyrus 16. Butterfly Fly Away - Miley & Billy Ray Cyrus 17. Poker Face - Lady GaGa 18. So What - Pink 19. Get the Party started - Pink 20. Fly To Your Heart - Selena Gomez 21. La La Land - Demi Lovato 22. Hoedown Throwdown - Hannah Montana 23. Halo - Beyonce 24. Jai Ho - Pussycat Dolls 25. Beautiful Soul - Jesse Mcartney 26. Boom Boom Pow - Black eyed Peas 27. Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas 28. Breakout - Miley Cyrus 29. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus 30. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper/Miley Cyrus 31. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton 32. The Promise - Girls Aloud 33. Sound Of The Underground - Girls Aloud 34. I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue 35. Wannabe - Spice Girls 36. Stand And Deliver - Adam & The Ants 37. Antmusic - Adam & The Ants 38. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis 39. Rule The World - Take That 40. We R One - Same Difference Here are mine.

Clothes, Hair, Fashion, Bling....... ME!!! lol

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
Diva_Funloving_1307639 Lock
Diva_Funloving_1307639
StarStarStar
My favorite songs are: 1.Don't Trust me-3oh!3 2.Starstrukk-3oh!3 3.21 Guns-GreenDay 4.WhenSept.Ends-GreenDay 5.Weightless-AllTimeLow 6.Dam If I Do Ya-AllTimeLow 7.LoveStory-TaylorSwift 8.YouBelongWithMe-TaylorSwift 9.That'sNotMyName-The TingTings 10.FallingDown-SelenaGomez 11.SendItOn-Friends4Change 12.Ignorance-Paramore That's some I can't think of any more

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diva_Funloving" wrote:

My favorite songs are:
1.Don't Trust me-3oh!3
2.Starstrukk-3oh!3
3.21 Guns-GreenDay
4.WhenSept.Ends-GreenDay
5.Weightless-AllTimeLow
6.Dam If I Do Ya-AllTimeLow
7.LoveStory-TaylorSwift
8.YouBelongWithMe-TaylorSwift
9.That'sNotMyName-The TingTings
10.FallingDown-SelenaGomez
11.SendItOn-Friends4Change
12.Ignorance-Paramore
That's some I can't think of any more

Green Day, All Time Low, 3OH!3, The Ting Tings, Paramore, YOU'RE MY TWIN!!!!!!! x]

This is my signature.

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
Priscillia.Bamf Lock
Priscillia.Bamf
StarStarStarStar
1. 4minute--muzik 2. 3OH!3--Don't trust me 3. You belong with me--Taylor Swift 4.GDragon--Heartbreaker 5.Gdragon--The Leaders 6. Big Bang-- Haru Haru 7. 2ne1- I don't care 8. 2ne1-- fire 9. BigBang&2ne1--Lollipop 10.BoA ft. akon--beautiful 11. BoA--Eat You Up 12. Wonder Girls--Nobody 13. Lady Gaga--Paparazzi 14. Paramore--ignorance 15. BoA kwon--ID Peace B 16. Millionaires--Take a Shot 17. Kara--Wanna 18. Wonder Girls--Saying I Love You.. Thats all I Can Think of...(x lots of k-pop(x

Asian SweetHeart smile
♥ Priscillia<3.

2NE1 Fighting!!

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
ndkufan23
ndkufan23
StarStarStarStar
1.shawty burnin-sean kingston 2.buitiful girls-sean kingston 3.h***s bells-ac/dc 4.back in black-ac/dc 5.black ice-ac/dc 6.party like a rockstar-? 7.whensept.ends-green day that is all i can think of

cross country 4 life
rock chalk jayhawk ku!!!!!!

good,better,best, never let it rest until your good is better and your betters best.
~tim duncan

name ur top 40 songs!

Posted By:
Ur Perfect GF_1333426 Lock
Ur Perfect GF_1333426
StarStarStar
All of Michael Jacksons songs r the best!!

I ♥
MJ

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite book

Finish the story

ThE WoRd GaMe

bored

What will you be when you grow up?

Ebola taking control over the world.

latest videos