Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Ur top 10 favorite songzzz x3 PLZ POST!!!

Posted By:
-Lynzi- Lock
-Lynzi-
Star
Hey Lynzi here.....Soo.... Post ur top ten favorite songzz-they dont have to be in any particular order though,,,, ~~~Lynzi~~~ MINE R: LoveGame-Lady GaGa Tik Tok-Ke$ha Down with the Sickness-Disturbed Disturbia-Rihanna This Time-JoJo Leave(Get out)-JoJo 3-Britney Spears I Can Do Better-Avril Lavigne Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne Rock What You Got-Superchick ...Baby One More Time-Britney Spears

Lynzi~Lovezz~Ya
x3 x3 x3

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar
uhh.... The Sharpest Lives- My Chemical Romance Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade River Flows in You - Yiruma and... well, I don't really know.. I don't really like a song as much as those ones :3 And, as you can tell, My music has a huge range xD My Chemical Romance is my favorite band though :3 :3 (no particular order)

It's not over untill Mrs.Cumplebottom sings!

Posted By:
ndkufan23
ndkufan23
StarStarStarStar
uh... in no order here it is your a jerk-new boyz war-sean kingston 2 step-unk walk it out-???? crank that-soulja boy bartender-t-pain thug story-t-pain and taylor swift stanky leg-g spot boys replay-i forgot how low-ludacris

cross country 4 life
rock chalk jayhawk ku!!!!!!

good,better,best, never let it rest until your good is better and your betters best.
~tim duncan

Posted By:
NoticeTheDrama_1429694 Lock
NoticeTheDrama_1429694
StarStarStar
tik tok sweet escape your a jerk

one of fav bands
Im a tokio hotel fan

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm... I know it would be 10 songs by My Chemical Romance, but I could never pick only ten ;D

I'm sick of having a dramatic signature.
herp derp derp Starbucks WOOO~~
STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Posted By:
Saminizer Lock
Saminizer
StarStarStar
Come on guys. Your favorite songs are from Lady gaga, Kesha & Britney spears? Wheres all the rock music? A little piece of heaven by Avenged Sevenfold Another brick in the wall by Pink Floyd Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin Hey You by Pink Floyd Anema by Tool Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd The Wizard by Black Sabbath Children of the grave by Black Sabbath Dream on by Aerosmith Black Dog by Led Zeppelin and so much more...

Posted By:
Saxon586 Lock
Saxon586
StarStarStarStar
Pour Some Sugar on me-Def Leppard And Justice For All-Metallica Stupify-Disturbed Make Me a Superstar-Saliva New Divide-Linkin Park Burn it to the Ground-Nickelback Fake Messiah-Lamb of God Nymphetamine-Cradle of Filth Iron Man-Black Sabbath S.I.N.-Ozzy Osbourne

SAN DIEGO SUPA CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Saminizer Lock
Saminizer
StarStarStar

"Saxon586" wrote:

Pour Some Sugar on me-Def Leppard And Justice For All-Metallica Stupify-Disturbed Make Me a Superstar-Saliva New Divide-Linkin Park Burn it to the Ground-Nickelback Fake Messiah-Lamb of God Nymphetamine-Cradle of Filth Iron Man-Black Sabbath S.I.N.-Ozzy Osbourne
Now thats what I'm talkin about!

Posted By:
classclown57 Lock
classclown57
StarStarStarStar
Mine: Vanilla Twilight- Owl City Hello Seattle- Owl City Saltwater Room- Owl City Somebody to Love- Ella Enchanted Don't Go Breakin' My Heart- Ella Enchanted Alice- Avril Lavegne Follow Me Down- 3OH!3 All 3OH!3 songs Metallica songs ect.

1.~ "Even Though We're Apart."

Even though we're apart...
With each breath I take, I think of you,
Wondering,
Is he thinking about me too?
Then I come to this conclusion...
I love you,
Always have,
And Always will.

tru

I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!

Posted By:
peaceandlovecute4
peaceandlovecute4
StarStarStarStar
Baby ft ludacrise-Justin Beiber meet me half way-black eyed peas imma bee-black eyed peas my humps-black eyed peas forever and always-taylor swift ticktock-Keisha our song-taylor swift love story-taylor swift white horse-taylor swift tear drops on my guitar-taylor swift

Peace out

Sydney

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is Luke Hemmings getting engaged?!?

latest videos