×
Back left
Back right

Top 3 Lady Gaga Songs

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1. Just Dance 2. Pokerface 3. Bad Romance


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

8 letters...
3 words...
1 way to say it...

I love you.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1. Poker Face 2. Bad Romance 3. Dance In The Dark Tongue Out

Through sadness you have taught us
To be one with the crowd
[...]
We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
I'll raise my heart and say

I won't believe this lie
We know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you see
This is our sweet blasphemy


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
1. Just Dance 2. Paparazzi 3. Bad Romance


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
-Just Dance -Starstruck -Telephone


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 12930

"Haileyc25" wrote:

1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
^^ Big Grin


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Haileyc25" wrote:

1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
^^ Big Grin
=3

I'm sick of having a dramatic signature.
herp derp derp Starbucks WOOO~~
STARBUCKS WOOO~~


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"XxSaras.WayxX" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Haileyc25" wrote:

1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
^^ Big Grin
=3
Lady GaGa rocks.

Now that the love is gone~


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"midnightrosegirl" wrote:

"XxSaras.WayxX" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Haileyc25" wrote:

1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
^^ Big Grin
=3
Lady GaGa rocks.
Uhm, thats great, but in our opinion she doesn't =3

I'm sick of having a dramatic signature.
herp derp derp Starbucks WOOO~~
STARBUCKS WOOO~~


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 12930

"XxSaras.WayxX" wrote:

"midnightrosegirl" wrote:

"XxSaras.WayxX" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Haileyc25" wrote:

1. None 2. Not in this life time 3. Never ever liked her Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
^^ Big Grin
=3
Lady GaGa rocks.
Uhm, thats great, but in our opinion she doesn't =3
Bahaha xD Tell her how it is, Sara!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity