Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

The Hot Top 10

Posted By:
justinbieberluv
justinbieberluv
StarStarStar
1. Baby-Justin Bieber 2. Telephone-Lady Gaga 3. Bedrock-Young Money 4. Fireflies-Owl City 5. You're A Jerk- New Boyz 6. Breakeven-The Script 7. Two Is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls 8. How Low-Ludacris 9.My Chick Bad- Ludacris 10. Party In The U.S.A-Miley Cyrus

Teen: "Mom, can I go see Nemo with my friends?"

Mom: "Nemo is waayy to unappropriate for you. Nuh-uh you're not gonna go see Nemo. Anyways, I bought you tickets to see Saw II. Have fun."

The Hot Top 10

Posted By:
Jabad
Jabad
StarStarStar
1.Airplanes - B.O.B ft Haley Williams 2.California Gurls - Katy Perry 3.Fire With Fire - Scissor Sisters 4.Do You Remember - Jay Sean 5.Blame It On The Girls - Mika 6.Nothin On You - B.O.B ft Bruno Mars 7.The Club Is Alive - JLS 8.Not Afraid - Eminem 9.Aliandjro - Lady Gaga 10. Commander - Kelly Rowland

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos