Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
IPukeGlamour Lock
IPukeGlamour
Star
1. Decoy-Paramore 2.CrushCrushCrush-Paramore 3.I'm Awesome-Spose 4.OMG (Oh my gosh)- Usher 5. Breakeven- The Script 6. Loves not a competetion-Paramore 7.Breathe- Taylor Swift 8.Breathe (2 AM)- Anna Nalick 9.First Cut is the Deepest-Sheryl Crow 10.Hello,Hello-Paramore smile

I try to forget love cause love's forgotten me.. :P

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
sydsparkles
sydsparkles
StarStar
not in order!!! 1.tic tok-ki$ha 2.blah blah blah-ke$ha 3. all around me-flyleaf 4.i'm awesome-spose 5.billonaire-? 6.baby-jb 7.nothin on you-b.o.b 8.over-drake 9.i made it-cash money heroes 10.poker face smile

call me a jerk!
~sydney~

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
Gooberdan1 Lock
Gooberdan1
StarStarStarStar
1.hey soul sister 2.dont stop believing 3.you belong with me 4.jost a dream am60 5.do you remember 6.im only going to break your heart 7.what do you want from me 8.Let Me Go 9.Why 10.Flavor of the Weak

sig

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar
( Not in any order) 1. Picture - Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 2. Sweating Bullets - Megadeath 3. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica 4. I'm Awesome - Spose 5. Telephone ( Dude's Version) - Shane Dawson 6. Hey Soul Sister - Train 7. Freakin' Freak - Dot Dot Curve 8. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence 9. Enter Sandman - Metallica 10. Rocket Ship To The Moon - Dot Dot Curve

Oh~

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
sugarprincess
sugarprincess
StarStarStar
1. Bruno Mars just the way you are 2. Rihanna only girl in the world 3. Take that the flood 4. Katy Perry firework 5. Taylor Swift love story 6. Mcfly shine a light 7 Ceelo green forget you 8 Olly Murs please dont let me go 9 Mike Posner cooler than me 10 The script break even Thats my top 10 at the moment

Sugarprincess rocks

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
♥Lydialovespuppys♥
StarStarStarStarStar
In no particular order. ♥1. Firework- Katy Perry♥ ♥2. Dynomite- Taio Cruz♥ ♥3. Just the Way you Are- Bruno Mars♥ ♥4. Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas♥ ♥5. Only Girl- Rihanna♥ ♥6. Only Exception- I forgot their name♥ ♥7. I'd Lie- Taylor Swift♥ ♥8. Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus♥ ♥9. Me,Myself,and Time- Demi Lovato♥ ♥10. DJ Got us Falling in Love- Forgot his name♥

-Lydia-

I'm a Directioner!

I ♥ Liam Payne

I love puppies
'Nuff said?

I dislike you with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.
Hope you don't mind.

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
Mayindy Lock
Mayindy
StarStarStarStar
my top ten: 1. River flows in you of Jasper forks 2. Watcha say of jason derulo 3. Stay the night of james blunt 4. Break your heart oftaio cruz 5. Stereo love of vika jigulina 6. Bad romance of lady gaga 7. all the lovers of kilie minogue 8. teenage dream of katy perry 9.english man in newyork.....and lots of more...

If things go wrong, don't go with them

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
Zelda420 Lock
Zelda420
StarStarStarStar
Jesus, How old are you guys really... 1. Little Duece Coupe - The Beach Boys 2. Bleeding Me - Metallica 3. Travelling Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival 4. Desert Rose- Eric Johnson 5. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses 6. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison 7. Piper At the Gates of Dawn - Van Morrison 8. Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra 9. Cold Blooded- Foreigner 10. Drivin that train - Greatful Dead

It will be a great day when all the schools have the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
1. Today Was a Fairytale 2. Yellow 3. Our Song 4. If Everyone Cared 5. Mean 6. Change 7. Honky Tonk 8. 1 Trillion Dollars 9. Buffalo Soldier 10. Love Story

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

My Top 10..♥

Posted By:
Zelda420 Lock
Zelda420
StarStarStarStar

"tokiohotelol" wrote:

How old are you? o.O 1. Sweet Blasphemy/Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides 2. Sweet Blasphemy/Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides 3. Perfect Weapon - Black Veil Brides 4. Heaven's Calling - Black Veil Brides 5. The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil Brides 6. Beautiful Remains - Black Veil Brides 7. Revive - The Devil Wears Prada 8. All It Takes for Your Dreams to Come True - A Skylit Drive 9. All Your Hate - Black Veil Brides 10. The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance
6 of your songs are by the same artist lol. Thats not very Disverse. *Directs you to my profile* 17

It will be a great day when all the schools have the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Ariana Grande)

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos