Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

The best 9 songs for the month

Posted By:
sweetmila
sweetmila
Star
1.Jessie James - I look so good 2.Tom Novy feat. Lima - Take it 3.Celine Dion - My heart will go on 4.Mariah Carey - Without you 5.Kristina Debarge - Future love 6.Celine Dion - That s the way it is 7.Velvet - Mi amore 8.Velvet - Chemistry 9.Velvet - Come into my life Frustrated I love these songs very much , so I wish you wonderful moments listening the songs ! Edited by: sweetmila on May 26 at 12:23 AM

The best 9 songs for the month

Posted By:
Rishy_Rox_1488013 Lock
Rishy_Rox_1488013
StarStarStarStar
what about OMG by usher?????? And Break your Heart by Taio Cruise??????? And what about Not Afraid by Eminem!??????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

type whatever comes 2 your mind

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos