Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 20 songs of the week!

Posted By:
Girlzrule789
Girlzrule789
StarStarStarStar
Here are the top 20 songs of the week...and if I get good feedback I'll begin to post them every week... Song Artist Album 1. California Gurls Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg California Gurls 2. OMG Usher Feat. Will.i.am Raymond v Raymond 3. Airplanes B.o.B. Feat. Hayley Williams B.O.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray 4. Billionaire Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars Lazarus 5. Find Your Love Drake Find Your Love 6. Your Love Is My Drug Ke$ha Animal 7. Alejandro Lady Gaga The Fame Monster 8. Cooler Than Me Mike Posner Cooler Than Me 9. Not Afraid Eminem Not Afraid 10. Break Your Heart Taio Cruz. Feat. Ludacris Rokstarr 11. Rock That Body Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D (Energy Never Dies) 12. Bulletproof La Roux La Roux 13. Nothin' On You B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars B.O.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray 14. Hey, Soul Sister Train Save Me, San Francisco 15. My First Kiss 3oh!3 Feat. Ke$ha My First Kiss 16. Ridin' Solo Jason Derulo Jason Derulo 17. Impossible Shontelle Impossible 18. Need You Now Lady Antebellum Need You Now 19. Young Forever Jay-Z + Mr. Hudson The Blueprint 3 20. Breakeven The Script The Script

Don't look up
Just let them think
There's no place else
You'd rather be

Fences by Paramore

Posted By:
LimeGreenQueen101
LimeGreenQueen101
Star
Yup those are definatly the top 20.

~*Caroline*~

Posted By:
Girlzrule789
Girlzrule789
StarStarStarStar
yea...it is! hehe

Don't look up
Just let them think
There's no place else
You'd rather be

Fences by Paramore

Posted By:
melmel422
melmel422
Star
i love all those songs good job

peace ,love& happiness

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos