Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
RaspberryJam_1538911 Lock
RaspberryJam_1538911
StarStarStar
1. Undisclosed Desires by Muse 2. Fireflies by Owl City 3. OMG bu Usher 4. I Like That by Static Revenger and LUCINDA 5. Not Afraid by Eminem 6. Getting Over You by David Guetta/Fergie 7. Break Your Heart by Taio Cruize 8. Opposite Of Adults by Chiddy Bang 9. California Gurls by Katy Perry/Snoop Dog 10. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem/Rihanna Yay!!!!

Hello! Please add meBig Grinsmile
My nickname from Huge is SpongeBarbara! Big Grin Thanks Huge!

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
belieber97
belieber97
StarStarStar

"RaspberryJam" wrote:

1. Undisclosed Desires by Muse 2. Fireflies by Owl City 3. OMG bu Usher 4. I Like That by Static Revenger and LUCINDA 5. Not Afraid by Eminem 6. Getting Over You by David Guetta/Fergie 7. Break Your Heart by Taio Cruize 8. Opposite Of Adults by Chiddy Bang 9. California Gurls by Katy Perry/Snoop Dog 10. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem/Rihanna Yay!!!!
omg i love fireflies, love the way you lie, not afraid especially, cali gurls i luv that song!!! break your heart, and OMG

Sk8rg!rl 4 L!f3

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
I_Love_LeBron_23
I_Love_LeBron_23
StarStarStar
1. Better Than a Hallelujah-Amy Grant 2. Praise You in the Storm-Casting Crowns 3. City on our Kness- Tobymac 4. Falling Down-Selena Gomez 5. Your Love is My Drug- Ke$ha 6. Glorious Day-Casting Crowns 7. Holy One-Casting Crowns 8. To Know You-Casting Crowns 9.When Love Takes You In-Steven Curtis Chapman 10. Getcha Good- Shania Twain

Sami D.(:

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
belieber97
belieber97
StarStarStar
umm church music much???

Sk8rg!rl 4 L!f3

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
I_Love_LeBron_23
I_Love_LeBron_23
StarStarStar
Contemporary Christian* that's mostly all I listen to. btw. Casting Crowns is BeAsT. What's wrong with it?. That's all that's on my ipod.

Sami D.(:

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
goldspartan_1367709 Lock
goldspartan_1367709
StarStarStarStar
1.virgle battle 3-dmc3 2.ultra violet-dmc1 3.divinity statue-dmc3 4.unknown soldier-ODST remix 5.breaking benjamin- i will not bow 6.3 days grace- the good life 7.3 days grace- just like you 8. madness combat 3 music 9. snow world music-castle crashers 10. supporting me-sonic adveture 2 battle

hahahahaha! oh wait your serious, let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
mhina1
mhina1
StarStarStar
1.Your love is my drug-Ke$ha 2.OMG-Usher 3.Ennie minnie minney moe lover-iyaz&Jb 4.Billionare-Travie McCoy 5.Round and Round-Selena Gomez;'

!!!PNJV RULES!!!
:P

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
Bristy
Bristy
StarStarStarStar

"mhina1" wrote:

1.Your love is my drug-Ke$ha 2.OMG-Usher 3.Ennie minnie minney moe lover-iyaz&Jb 4.Billionare-Travie McCoy 5.Round and Round-Selena Gomez;'
mine too!

Girl: whats the first thing you see when you look at girls?
Boy: that they are not you.

LOVE YOU FOREVER CAMERON!
MY SUPERMAN! (3.3) CUPCAKE

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
AmazingAsh Lock
AmazingAsh
StarStarStarStar
1.) Holiday - Green Day 2.)American Idiot -Green Day 3.)Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green day 4.) Warning - Green Day 5.) Basket Case - Green Day 6.) When I come Around - Green Day 7.) 21 Guns - Green Day 8.) It's Our Turn now - Plain White Tees 9.) I don't wanna be in love - Good Charlotte 10.) Dynamite - Taio Cruz

Shoot Me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

I'M SO RANDOM XD

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D