Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
RaspberryJam_1538911 Lock
RaspberryJam_1538911
StarStarStar
1. Undisclosed Desires by Muse 2. Fireflies by Owl City 3. OMG bu Usher 4. I Like That by Static Revenger and LUCINDA 5. Not Afraid by Eminem 6. Getting Over You by David Guetta/Fergie 7. Break Your Heart by Taio Cruize 8. Opposite Of Adults by Chiddy Bang 9. California Gurls by Katy Perry/Snoop Dog 10. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem/Rihanna Yay!!!!

Hello! Please add meBig Grinsmile
My nickname from Huge is SpongeBarbara! Big Grin Thanks Huge!

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
belieber97
belieber97
StarStarStar

"RaspberryJam" wrote:

1. Undisclosed Desires by Muse 2. Fireflies by Owl City 3. OMG bu Usher 4. I Like That by Static Revenger and LUCINDA 5. Not Afraid by Eminem 6. Getting Over You by David Guetta/Fergie 7. Break Your Heart by Taio Cruize 8. Opposite Of Adults by Chiddy Bang 9. California Gurls by Katy Perry/Snoop Dog 10. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem/Rihanna Yay!!!!
omg i love fireflies, love the way you lie, not afraid especially, cali gurls i luv that song!!! break your heart, and OMG

Sk8rg!rl 4 L!f3

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
I_Love_LeBron_23
I_Love_LeBron_23
StarStarStar
1. Better Than a Hallelujah-Amy Grant 2. Praise You in the Storm-Casting Crowns 3. City on our Kness- Tobymac 4. Falling Down-Selena Gomez 5. Your Love is My Drug- Ke$ha 6. Glorious Day-Casting Crowns 7. Holy One-Casting Crowns 8. To Know You-Casting Crowns 9.When Love Takes You In-Steven Curtis Chapman 10. Getcha Good- Shania Twain

Sami D.(:

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
belieber97
belieber97
StarStarStar
umm church music much???

Sk8rg!rl 4 L!f3

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
I_Love_LeBron_23
I_Love_LeBron_23
StarStarStar
Contemporary Christian* that's mostly all I listen to. btw. Casting Crowns is BeAsT. What's wrong with it?. That's all that's on my ipod.

Sami D.(:

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
goldspartan_1367709 Lock
goldspartan_1367709
StarStarStarStar
1.virgle battle 3-dmc3 2.ultra violet-dmc1 3.divinity statue-dmc3 4.unknown soldier-ODST remix 5.breaking benjamin- i will not bow 6.3 days grace- the good life 7.3 days grace- just like you 8. madness combat 3 music 9. snow world music-castle crashers 10. supporting me-sonic adveture 2 battle

hahahahaha! oh wait your serious, let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
mhina1
mhina1
StarStarStar
1.Your love is my drug-Ke$ha 2.OMG-Usher 3.Ennie minnie minney moe lover-iyaz&Jb 4.Billionare-Travie McCoy 5.Round and Round-Selena Gomez;'

!!!PNJV RULES!!!
:P

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
Bristy
Bristy
StarStarStarStar

"mhina1" wrote:

1.Your love is my drug-Ke$ha 2.OMG-Usher 3.Ennie minnie minney moe lover-iyaz&Jb 4.Billionare-Travie McCoy 5.Round and Round-Selena Gomez;'
mine too!

Girl: whats the first thing you see when you look at girls?
Boy: that they are not you.

LOVE YOU FOREVER CAMERON!
MY SUPERMAN! (3.3) CUPCAKE

TOP TEN SONGS!!!!!

Posted By:
AmazingAsh Lock
AmazingAsh
StarStarStarStar
1.) Holiday - Green Day 2.)American Idiot -Green Day 3.)Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green day 4.) Warning - Green Day 5.) Basket Case - Green Day 6.) When I come Around - Green Day 7.) 21 Guns - Green Day 8.) It's Our Turn now - Plain White Tees 9.) I don't wanna be in love - Good Charlotte 10.) Dynamite - Taio Cruz

Shoot Me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos