Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

TOP SONGS TO DANCE TOOOO

Posted By:
coffee loves me 99
coffee loves me 99
Star
1. JERK 2. LOW 3.TELEPHONE 4. TAKE IT OFF

LOVE MAROON 5 CUZ I DOOO smile

TOP SONGS TO DANCE TOOOO

Posted By:
Glam-Princezz
Glam-Princezz
StarStarStarStarStar
Like a G6-Far Easten movement Radar-Britney Spears Bonkkers-Dizzee Rasca1 One-Swedish House Mafia listen to em great tunez!

Bruno Mars was having a 'Lazy Day',also Ke$ha seemed to be about to 'Blow' herself up while J-Lo was 'On the Floor'. Katy Perry was having fun playing with her pet 'Peacock' when suddenly Pixie Lott shot her with a 'Broken Arrow'. At Katy Perry's funeral Rihanna had a 'Cry'. To lighten up the day at the funeral Bruno Mars threw a 'Granade'.FIN.
Tongue Out

TOP SONGS TO DANCE TOOOO

Posted By:
Glam-Princezz
Glam-Princezz
StarStarStarStarStar
n kkesha we r who we r

Bruno Mars was having a 'Lazy Day',also Ke$ha seemed to be about to 'Blow' herself up while J-Lo was 'On the Floor'. Katy Perry was having fun playing with her pet 'Peacock' when suddenly Pixie Lott shot her with a 'Broken Arrow'. At Katy Perry's funeral Rihanna had a 'Cry'. To lighten up the day at the funeral Bruno Mars threw a 'Granade'.FIN.
Tongue Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Boy Bands List

Boy Bands List

How many friends do you have offline now??

Want a bf or gf

Tragic Memory With Your Pet?

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

latest videos