Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

What do you think is the best Genre?

Posted By:
Zelda420 Lock
Zelda420
StarStarStarStar
Okay so what do you guys think is the best Genre of music? I'm mostly only topic about actual Genre's not made up Genre's like hardcoreflippityflopdaftpunkrock. Let see, We have Classical, Country, R&B, Classic Rock. Rock, Pop, Rap, Reggae, Easy, Metal, Techno, Punk, Ska. Discuss your favorite genre's, I really love Bob Marley and The Expendables, Reggae, Ska, and Classic Rock are my favorite Genre's, what about you guys?

It will be a great day when all the schools have the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Country

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Mainstream music, so basicly like R&B

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
alex684
alex684
StarStarStar
I like hip hop r&b rap smile

Nicki Minaj Rocks

Posted By:
baseball04 Lock
baseball04
StarStarStarStar
Girl : 12 : United States : California ♫Its The End of The World As We Know It...And I Feel Fine♫board posts: 296 number of friends: 248 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online Aleyxis_Is_Me Girl : 16 : United States : California I CAN MAKE YOUR BED ROCKKK!board posts: 0 number of friends: 467 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online ashelyxhottie Girl : 10 : United States : Ohio How to get to now me.board posts: 2 number of friends: 133 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online bringmethehorizongirl Girl : 13 : United States : New Mexico ☠I am the ocean i am the sea there is a world inside of me☠board posts: 12 number of friends: 401 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online cookimonster Girl : 13 : United States : New Jersey board posts: 0 number of friends: 8 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online cube236 Guy : 11 : United States : South Carolina board posts: 0 number of friends: 286 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online (haleebieber) Girl : 10 : United States : California board posts: 0 number of friends: 124 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online aqxxpue15 Girl : 12 : United States : California jokes r something u laugh at,im not a joke so dont laugh at me.board posts: 21 number of friends: 226 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online cherry123 Girl : 12 : United States : Illinois ~~~WeLcOmE 2 The SuPeR DuPeR JuPiTeR LoVE ~~~board posts: 254 number of friends: 596 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online Gamester418 Guy : 13 : United States : West Virginia My bio is the best evers!!!board posts: 0 number of friends: 13 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online geekedup247 Girl : 11 : Puerto Rico Woah...That's Sexii(:board posts: 327 number of friends: 1989 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online IceWoman Girl : 13 : United States : Texas I GOT FIZZY SKITTLES!board posts: 29 number of friends: 488 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online Melanie-is-like-my-name Girl : 17 : United States : New Mexico You dont know how much you love someone...........until they're gone. I learned that the hard way Frownboard posts: 19 number of friends: 1133 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online murkie98 Girl : 12 : United States : West Virginia Katie luvs Elmo.....I luv Elmo.....Everybody luvs Elmoboard posts: 3 number of friends: 526 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online myranda101 Girl : 14 : United States : Maryland status: in luv with my romeo!!!board posts: 2 number of friends: 76 view profile send comment Comment Posted Successfully remove currently online

im awsome and i love pie

yummmy

bestt bookkk eva :)
cool
cewt doggy

Posted By:
Tornadoact
Tornadoact
StarStar
I love rock, especially HARD ROCK!

Harry: So light a fire!
Hermione: Yes- of course- but there's no wood!
Ron: HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?

In Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone, Chapter 16.

Posted By:
Jamboree Lock
Jamboree
StarStarStar
totally rock. its actual music

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

Posted By:
clearforkrockz
clearforkrockz
StarStarStarStar
rap country hip hop punk

abcd lsd gummy bears r after me 1st the yelllow then the blue last ones screamin I KILL U abcd lsd gummy bears r after me

=) hahahhahahaha O_o lol

i iz nerd LOL

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
Hard Rock, Metal, and Screamo. Hey, it's better than most mainstream music. Well, in my opinition.

"Redo it."

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no one "best genre", every genre has plenty of good songs, and plenty of bad ones. I really like Ska, swing/big band, classic rock, rap, pop, show tunes, punk, country, everything. I don't really like Jazz, but it has it's perks, same with reggae. There's no definitive way to tell which genre reigns supreme.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Bollywood For Indians

How many languages can you speak?

why mum knows everthing?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...