Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Posted By:
Fenmore
Fenmore
StarStarStarStar
I hate both, but yeah, Katy Perry

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Neither Frustrated

With hope there's always a way
Don't judge a book by it's cover
If there's a will there's a way
Live forever
Silence speaks when words can't

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
I am not really a fan of them, but since Justin Bieber is stupid, I would go for katy.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
awesomejassy123
awesomejassy123
StarStar
go katy perry I got the eye of the tiger the fire dancing for the fire

i got a awesome cute bf i love u babe people can be my friends if them what sorry dudes i am taken by the most sweetest guy on the earth
if u are not u just be u because no body like u then u are not u so just be u i am bering be me and people like me but if people don't get u just say hey i am me and i know it so just be u smile and i love my bf

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lunch at school

hi

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

latest videos