Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Posted By:
Fenmore
Fenmore
StarStarStarStar
I hate both, but yeah, Katy Perry

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Neither Frustrated

With hope there's always a way
Don't judge a book by it's cover
If there's a will there's a way
Live forever
Silence speaks when words can't

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
I am not really a fan of them, but since Justin Bieber is stupid, I would go for katy.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
awesomejassy123
awesomejassy123
StarStar
go katy perry I got the eye of the tiger the fire dancing for the fire

i got a awesome cute bf i love u babe people can be my friends if them what sorry dudes i am taken by the most sweetest guy on the earth
if u are not u just be u because no body like u then u are not u so just be u i am bering be me and people like me but if people don't get u just say hey i am me and i know it so just be u smile and i love my bf

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!