Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
StarStarStarStar
Hate both with a passion, but imma gonna go with the Beatles.

Sincerely Sincere,

She who must not be named Big Grin

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
StarStarStarStarStar
score beatles:alot jb:none

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Beatles. No doubt.

-Kirsten.♥

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!
Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
MrGamerMan1324
MrGamerMan1324
StarStarStarStar
I am going to start a debate by saying this I know I am and I am going to take a lot of crap for it... but rap is talentless just like Justin Bieber so I think he could do it

The 1 rule of me: I'm a nice guy to people I like... but if I don't like you that means you are a sick person who thinks money and items are more important then life on this planet. You don't want me to not like you or I will send my sniper cat after you!
Sniper cat is going in for the kill
Sniper cat in position to take out materialist moms

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
StarStarStarStar

"i luv slim shady" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.
Rap would be perfect for Bieber!!! R.A.P.= Retards Attempting Poetry

Sincerely Sincere,

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
MrGamerMan1324
MrGamerMan1324
StarStarStarStar

"Zoobler" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Rofl I love it! Do you mind if I put that on my profile?

The 1 rule of me: I'm a nice guy to people I like... but if I don't like you that means you are a sick person who thinks money and items are more important then life on this planet. You don't want me to not like you or I will send my sniper cat after you!
Sniper cat is going in for the kill
Sniper cat in position to take out materialist moms

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady
StarStarStarStarStar

"MrGamerMan1324" wrote:

I am going to start a debate by saying this I know I am and I am going to take a lot of crap for it... but rap is talentless just like Justin Bieber so I think he could do it
Embarrassed What did you just say? Not all rap is talentless. There are a few good rappers alive. I like eminem, obie trice, 50 cent, and d12. Dr.dre is good too. Even the people I know who don't like rap have respect for eminem and other good rappers. But we all have different oppinions right?

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.

BEATLES or BIEBER

Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
StarStarStarStar

"MrGamerMan1324" wrote:

"Zoobler" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Rofl I love it! Do you mind if I put that on my profile?
I didn't come up with it sooo... yeah! I'm tempted to do the same smile lol

Sincerely Sincere,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

What book are you currently reading?

We the Kidz

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

WOULD YOU RATHER...

latest videos