x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 424
StarStarStarStar
Hate both with a passion, but imma gonna go with the Beatles.

Sincerely Sincere,

She who must not be named Big Grin


Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1680
StarStarStarStarStar
score beatles:alot jb:none

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2242
StarStarStarStarStar
Beatles. No doubt.

-Kirsten.♥


Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen_1488416 Lock
BlaiseHaramen_1488416
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19425
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore


Posted By:
i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1328
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!
Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.


Posted By:
MrGamerMan1324_1571492 Lock
MrGamerMan1324_1571492
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 325
StarStarStarStar
I am going to start a debate by saying this I know I am and I am going to take a lot of crap for it... but rap is talentless just like Justin Bieber so I think he could do it

The 1 rule of me: I'm a nice guy to people I like... but if I don't like you that means you are a sick person who thinks money and items are more important then life on this planet. You don't want me to not like you or I will send my sniper cat after you!
Sniper cat is going in for the kill
Sniper cat in position to take out materialist moms


Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 424
StarStarStarStar

"i luv slim shady" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!
Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.
Rap would be perfect for Bieber!!! R.A.P.= Retards Attempting Poetry

Sincerely Sincere,

She who must not be named Big Grin


Posted By:
MrGamerMan1324_1571492 Lock
MrGamerMan1324_1571492
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 325
StarStarStarStar

"Zoobler" wrote:

"i luv slim shady" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!
Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.
Rap would be perfect for Bieber!!! R.A.P.= Retards Attempting Poetry
Rofl I love it! Do you mind if I put that on my profile?

The 1 rule of me: I'm a nice guy to people I like... but if I don't like you that means you are a sick person who thinks money and items are more important then life on this planet. You don't want me to not like you or I will send my sniper cat after you!
Sniper cat is going in for the kill
Sniper cat in position to take out materialist moms


Posted By:
i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1328
StarStarStarStarStar

"MrGamerMan1324" wrote:

I am going to start a debate by saying this I know I am and I am going to take a lot of crap for it... but rap is talentless just like Justin Bieber so I think he could do it
Embarrassed What did you just say? Not all rap is talentless. There are a few good rappers alive. I like eminem, obie trice, 50 cent, and d12. Dr.dre is good too. Even the people I know who don't like rap have respect for eminem and other good rappers. But we all have different oppinions right?

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.


Posted By:
Zoobler Lock
Zoobler
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 424
StarStarStarStar

"MrGamerMan1324" wrote:

"Zoobler" wrote:

"i luv slim shady" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

You can't compare rock to pop.. Or hip hop or whatever JB is. The beatles actually changed music for the world. BEATLES!!
Justin Bieber isn't hip hop. I think he would be considered pop. If Justin Bieber rapped I would die. He can't sing so why should he be able to rap. I'll listen to any type of music until Bieber ruins it.
Rap would be perfect for Bieber!!! R.A.P.= Retards Attempting Poetry
Rofl I love it! Do you mind if I put that on my profile?
I didn't come up with it sooo... yeah! I'm tempted to do the same smile lol

Sincerely Sincere,

She who must not be named Big Grin


Latest Forum Posts

Do you guys think kw radio needs to be upd...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games