x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 751
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Aarjan" wrote:



"1999baby" wrote:


None!


* People stop saying Justin is a little girl because he is 19 and he is a Boy.

He sings like a Girl. That is a way to cheat him.

He does not sing like a girl : Your stupid that is a way to cheat him don't make sense .

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1917
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"1999baby" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"1999baby" wrote:



None!



* People stop saying Justin is a little girl because he is 19 and he is a Boy.

He sings like a Girl. That is a way to cheat him.

He does not sing like a girl : Your stupid that is a way to cheat him don't make sense .

Of course what I said doesn't makes sense considering what u said doesn't make any real sense.

He sings like a Girl - and that is known to all.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 751
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
o.k whatever that's your opinion I'm DONE arguing with you 

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1917
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"1999baby" wrote:

o.k whatever that's your opinion I'm DONE arguing with you 

on nice. Learn to compare singers.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Aarjan" wrote:



"1999baby" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"1999baby" wrote:




None!




* People stop saying Justin is a little girl because he is 19 and he is a Boy.

He sings like a Girl. That is a way to cheat him.

He does not sing like a girl : Your stupid that is a way to cheat him don't make sense .

Of course what I said doesn't makes sense considering what u said doesn't make any real sense.

He sings like a Girl - and that is known to all.

10/10 to this chain of quotes 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 936
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
I already said this in another thread, but you can't really compare artists that are fourty years apart.  That's like comparing Patti Smith to Carly Rae Jepsen.  I would have to pick The Beatles, though.  Modern pop music just doesn't do it for me, but that was what The Beatles were in the '60s, basically.  I don't really prefer Bieber's music.

The end is near...fif_signature


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1917
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"AquaGGR" wrote:

I already said this in another thread, but you can't really compare artists that are fourty years apart. 


Of course you can.


Any one can Compare Justin Beiber and John Lennon any day, winner is always Lennon. In this case, they are comparable because Beiber is not in their level. But you can't compare two singers in the same level with a gap of 40 years.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3357
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Justin Bieber.


Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5570
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Neither.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1839
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Beatles 100%


I Support Equal Rights


Latest Forum Posts

Option to hide drop down bar

DO YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION?

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

Post bad puns/jokes-moved

DO YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION?

Post bad puns/jokes-moved

Finis Nobis

Post bad puns/jokes

DO YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION?

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

Latest Videos

Play Online Games