x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
40.The Real Slim Shady-Eminem 39.Teach me how to Dougie-California Swag District 38.Cinderella Man-Eminem 37.Rain Man-Eminem 36.Stricken-Disturbed 35.Lose Yourself-Eminem 34.All I do is Win(REmix)-Dj Khaled ft.(so many people i cant name them all) 33.Smack That-Akon ft.Eminem 32.GoodGirls Go Bad-Cobrastarship ft.Leighton Miester 31.Dyanmite-Taio Cruz 30.Shots-Lil' Jon ft.LMFAO

Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
Part 2 Is coming soon heres a pic 29.Lips of an Angel_Hinder

Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.

Posted By:
helloagain11
helloagain11

StarStarStarStar
Wow you sure like alot of Eminem songs...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!
IaM wAiTiNg FoR sOmEoNe WiTh ThE sAmE iNtErEsTs As Me

ʎǝsou ƃuıǝq ʇnsɾ ɹnoʎ ʍouʞ ןןɐ ǝʍ ¡ƃuıppıʞ ʇsnſ ˙ɥɔıɹʇso pǝןzznɟuoɔ ɐ ǝʞıן ʞooן noʎ ¿ʇɐɥʇ ʍou noʎ op ˙ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ pɐǝɥ noʎ ɥʇıʍ ʎuunɟ ʎןןɐǝɹ ʞooן noʎ

☺/
/▌
/ \

I'm always
Freefalling
In love

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
OMg!Its one of my first posts!

Latest Forum Posts

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

say anthing that you can think of

Latest Videos