Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 40 -Radio 1 Chart As Of 11|09|11

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
For All Of You Wanting The Top 40 BBC Radio 1 Chart, I Will Try To Update This Every Time The Top 40 Changes(: Top 40: 40.Adele-Roling In The Deep 39.Katy Perry-Last Friday Night (TGIF) 38.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 37.Lady Gaga-The Edge Of Glory 36.Nero-Promises 35.DJ Fresh (feat Sian Evans)-Louder 34.Nicki Minaj-Superbass 33.Ms. Dynamite-Neva Soft 32.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 31.Beyonce'-Best Thing I Never Had 30.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 29.Example-Change The Way You Kiss Me 28.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 27.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 26.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 25.The Wanted-Glad You Came 24.David Guetta (feat Taio Cruz&Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 23.David Guetta (feat Nicki Minaj)-Turn Me On 22.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 21.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 20.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 19.Emeli Sande-Heaven 18.Ed Sheeran-The A-Team 17.Adele-Someone Like You 16.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 15.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 14.Bruno Mars-Marry You 13.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 12.Will Young-Jealously 11.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark Top 10: 10.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 9.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat 5.Example-Stay Awake 4.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide Top 3: 3.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger 1.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight Hope I Helped!smile

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Top 40 -Radio 1 Chart As Of 11|09|11

Posted By:
Liberty Lady
Liberty Lady
Star
Those are some of my Favorite Songs! "Rolling in Deeeeeeeep!" "All I wanna see, Is a Sky full of Lighteeeeeeeerrrrrns!" "Last Friday Night!"

Kylie.D.Flinnly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos