Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
For All Of You Wanting The Top 40 BBC Radio 1 Chart, I Will Try To Update This Every Time The Top 40 Changes(: Top 40: 40.Adele-Roling In The Deep 39.Katy Perry-Last Friday Night (TGIF) 38.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 37.Lady Gaga-The Edge Of Glory 36.Nero-Promises 35.DJ Fresh (feat Sian Evans)-Louder 34.Nicki Minaj-Superbass 33.Ms. Dynamite-Neva Soft 32.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 31.Beyonce'-Best Thing I Never Had 30.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 29.Example-Change The Way You Kiss Me 28.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 27.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 26.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 25.The Wanted-Glad You Came 24.David Guetta (feat Taio Cruz&Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 23.David Guetta (feat Nicki Minaj)-Turn Me On 22.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 21.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 20.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 19.Emeli Sande-Heaven 18.Ed Sheeran-The A-Team 17.Adele-Someone Like You 16.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 15.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 14.Bruno Mars-Marry You 13.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 12.Will Young-Jealously 11.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark Top 10: 10.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 9.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat 5.Example-Stay Awake 4.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide Top 3: 3.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger 1.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight Hope I Helped!smile

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

Posted By:
Liberty Lady
Liberty Lady
Star
Those are some of my Favorite Songs! "Rolling in Deeeeeeeep!" "All I wanna see, Is a Sky full of Lighteeeeeeeerrrrrns!" "Last Friday Night!"

Kylie.D.Flinnly

play online games

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

ThE WoRd GaMe

Count to one million!

Type your username with your nose

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

The Banning Game

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing