Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 40 -Radio 1 Chart As Of 11|09|11

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
For All Of You Wanting The Top 40 BBC Radio 1 Chart, I Will Try To Update This Every Time The Top 40 Changes(: Top 40: 40.Adele-Roling In The Deep 39.Katy Perry-Last Friday Night (TGIF) 38.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 37.Lady Gaga-The Edge Of Glory 36.Nero-Promises 35.DJ Fresh (feat Sian Evans)-Louder 34.Nicki Minaj-Superbass 33.Ms. Dynamite-Neva Soft 32.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 31.Beyonce'-Best Thing I Never Had 30.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 29.Example-Change The Way You Kiss Me 28.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 27.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 26.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 25.The Wanted-Glad You Came 24.David Guetta (feat Taio Cruz&Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 23.David Guetta (feat Nicki Minaj)-Turn Me On 22.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 21.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 20.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 19.Emeli Sande-Heaven 18.Ed Sheeran-The A-Team 17.Adele-Someone Like You 16.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 15.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 14.Bruno Mars-Marry You 13.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 12.Will Young-Jealously 11.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark Top 10: 10.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 9.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat 5.Example-Stay Awake 4.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide Top 3: 3.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger 1.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight Hope I Helped!smile

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Top 40 -Radio 1 Chart As Of 11|09|11

Posted By:
Liberty Lady
Liberty Lady
Star
Those are some of my Favorite Songs! "Rolling in Deeeeeeeep!" "All I wanna see, Is a Sky full of Lighteeeeeeeerrrrrns!" "Last Friday Night!"

Kylie.D.Flinnly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

We the Kidz

Newbie :P

latest videos