Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 40 -Radio1 Charts As Of 18|09|11

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for all the people who want to keep up to date with the top 40 (: The Top 40 below is for the week commencing 18th September 2011 (: Top 40: 40.Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse-Body And Soul 39.Damien Rice-Cannonball 38.Lady Gaga-You and I 37.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 36.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 35.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 34.David Guetta (feat Tiao Cruz and Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 33.Delilah-Go 32.Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had 31.David Guetta (feat Usher)-Without You 30.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 29.Example-Changed The Way You Kiss Me 28.Kasabian-Days Are Forgotten 27.The Wanted-Glad You Came 26.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 25.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 24.Adele-Someone Like You 23.Emeli Sande-Heaven 22.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 21.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 20.Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds-AKA...What A Life! 19.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 18.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 17.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 16.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark 15.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 14.Ed Sheeran-The A Team 13.Bruno Mars-Marry You 12.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 11.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) Top 10: 10.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide 9.Will Young-Jealousy 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Example-Stay Awake 5.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 4.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat Top 3: 3.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight 2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger 1.One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful I hope I helped Big Grin

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

This is for all the people who want to keep up to date with the top 40 (: The Top 40 below is for the week commencing 18th September 2011 (: Top 40: 40.Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse-Body And Soul 39.Damien Rice-Cannonball 38.Lady Gaga-You and I 37.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 36.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 35.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 34.David Guetta (feat Tiao Cruz and Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 33.Delilah-Go 32.Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had 31.David Guetta (feat Usher)-Without You 30.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 29.Example-Changed The Way You Kiss Me 28.Kasabian-Days Are Forgotten 27.The Wanted-Glad You Came 26.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 25.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 24.Adele-Someone Like You 23.Emeli Sande-Heaven 22.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 21.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 20.Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds-AKA...What A Life! 19.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 18.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 17.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 16.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark 15.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 14.Ed Sheeran-The A Team 13.Bruno Mars-Marry You 12.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 11.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) Top 10: 10.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide 9.Will Young-Jealousy 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Example-Stay Awake 5.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 4.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat Top 3: [b]3.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight [b]2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger [b][i]1.One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful I hope I helped Big Grin
Was this on kiss fm?

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
this is the bbc 1 chart (:

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
random ninja xD
random ninja xD
StarStarStarStar
The Best One There Is #18 In My Mind [;

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D