Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 40 -Radio1 Charts As Of 18|09|11

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for all the people who want to keep up to date with the top 40 (: The Top 40 below is for the week commencing 18th September 2011 (: Top 40: 40.Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse-Body And Soul 39.Damien Rice-Cannonball 38.Lady Gaga-You and I 37.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 36.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 35.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 34.David Guetta (feat Tiao Cruz and Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 33.Delilah-Go 32.Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had 31.David Guetta (feat Usher)-Without You 30.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 29.Example-Changed The Way You Kiss Me 28.Kasabian-Days Are Forgotten 27.The Wanted-Glad You Came 26.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 25.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 24.Adele-Someone Like You 23.Emeli Sande-Heaven 22.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 21.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 20.Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds-AKA...What A Life! 19.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 18.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 17.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 16.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark 15.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 14.Ed Sheeran-The A Team 13.Bruno Mars-Marry You 12.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 11.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) Top 10: 10.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide 9.Will Young-Jealousy 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Example-Stay Awake 5.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 4.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat Top 3: 3.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight 2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger 1.One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful I hope I helped Big Grin

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

This is for all the people who want to keep up to date with the top 40 (: The Top 40 below is for the week commencing 18th September 2011 (: Top 40: 40.Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse-Body And Soul 39.Damien Rice-Cannonball 38.Lady Gaga-You and I 37.Cover Drive-Lick Ya Down 36.Pitbull (feat Neyo)-Give Me Everything 35.Jay Z&Kanye West-Otis 34.David Guetta (feat Tiao Cruz and Ludacris)-Little Bad Girl 33.Delilah-Go 32.Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had 31.David Guetta (feat Usher)-Without You 30.Nicole Scherzinger-Wet 29.Example-Changed The Way You Kiss Me 28.Kasabian-Days Are Forgotten 27.The Wanted-Glad You Came 26.Nicki Minaj (feat Rihanna)-Fly 25.JLS (feat Dev)-She Makes Me Wanna 24.Adele-Someone Like You 23.Emeli Sande-Heaven 22.Bad Meets Evil (feat Bruno Mars)-Lighters 21.Adele-Set Fire To The Rain 20.Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds-AKA...What A Life! 19.Rizzle Kicks-Down With The Trumpets 18.Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now? 17.Wretch 32 (feat Josh Kumra)-Don't Go 16.Snow Patrol-Called Out In The Dark 15.Rihanna-Cheers (Drink To That) 14.Ed Sheeran-The A Team 13.Bruno Mars-Marry You 12.Ed Sheeran-You Need Me, I Don't Need You 11.Sean Kingston-Party All Night (Sleep All Day) Top 10: 10.Leona Lewis&Avicii-Collide 9.Will Young-Jealousy 8.Christina Perri-Jar Of Hearts 7.Calvin Harris-Feel So Close 6.Example-Stay Awake 5.The Saturdays-All Fired Up 4.Olly Murs (feat Rizzle Kicks)-Heart Skips A Beat Top 3: [b]3.Pixie Lott-All About Tonight [b]2.Maroon 5 (feat Christina Aguilera)-Moves Like Jagger [b][i]1.One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful I hope I helped Big Grin
Was this on kiss fm?

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
this is the bbc 1 chart (:

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
random ninja xD
random ninja xD
StarStarStarStar
The Best One There Is #18 In My Mind [;

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos