Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
-Sam-
-Sam-
Star
3rd October 2011: iTunes Top 40 40-11 40: Birdy - Skinny Love 39: Emeli Sande - Heaven 38: Sak Noel - Loca People (Original Mix) 37: Kasabian - Days Are Forgotten 36: Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go 35: Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide (Radio Edit) 34: Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out 33: Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had 32: Example - Stay Awake (Radio Edit) 31: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 30: Adele - Someone Like You 29: Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets 28: Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You 27: Nicole Sherzinger - Wet 26: Sean Kingston - Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 25: Adele - Set Fire To The Rain 24: Maria & The Diamonds - Radioactive 23: The Saturdays - All Fired Up 22: The Cover Girl - We Found Love  (Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris Remake) 21: Will Young - Jealousy (Radio Edit) 20: Coldplay - Paradise 19: Delilah - Go 18: Bruno Mars - Marry You 17: Rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That) 16: Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) 15: Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts 14: Ed Sheeran - The A Team 13: Nicki Minaj & Rihanna - Fly 12: David Guetta & Usher - Without You 11: Pixie Lott - All About Tonight 10-4 10: Bad Meets Evil - Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars) 9: LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It 8: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 7: Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat (Feat. Rizzle Kicks) 6: Jason Derulo - It Girl 5: Dappy - No Regrets 4: One Direction - What Makes You Beutiful The Top 3 3: Sak Noel - Loca People (Radio Edit) 2: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 1: Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger (Studio Recorded from the Voice Performance) WARNING: Some of the songs in this list are Explicit. Please make sure that you download the clean versions unless cannot be found! PLEASE NOTE: Please respect the authors and buy the songs, don't be illegal!

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987
StarStarStarStar
i know ten of these songs lol

Spoiler Alert!
Unicorns DON'T exist.
(me Frown)

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
-Sam-
-Sam-
Star
10/10/11 - iTunes Top 40 40-11 40: Adele - Rolling In The Deep 39: Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out 38: Sean Kingston - Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 37: Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You 36: Marina & The Diamonds - Radioactive 35: Will Young - Jealousy (Radio Edit) 34: Nero - Crush On You 33: Emeli Sande - Heaven 32: Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets 31: Adele - Someone Like You 30: The Saturdays - All Fired Up 29: Coldplay - Fix You 28: Adele - Set Fire To The Rain 27: Lady GaGa - The Edge Of Glory 26: Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That) 25: Coldplay - Paradise 24: Bruno Mars - Marry You 23: Nicki Minaj - Super Bass [ERaspberryLICIT] 22: Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) 21: Pixie Lott - All About Tonight 20: Delilah - Go 19: Bad Meets Evil (feat. Bruno Mars) - Lighters [ERaspberryLICIT] 18: Lady GaGa - You And I 17: Olly Murs (feat. Rizzle Kicks) - Heart Skips A Beat 16: David Guetta (feat. Usher) - Without You 15: Nicki Minaj & Rihanna - Fly [ERaspberryLICIT] 14: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 13: Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go 12: Jason Derulo - It Girl 11: Dappy - No Regrets 10-4 10: Sak Noel - Loca People (Radio Edit) [ERaspberryLICIT] 9: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 8: One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful 7: Ed Sheeran - The A Team 6: LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It 5: Matt Cardle - Run For Your Life 4: Gym Class Heros (feat. Adam Levine) - Stereo Hearts 3-1 3: Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts 2: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger 1: Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris) - We Found Love !!!WARNING: SOME OF THE SONGS IN THIS TOP 40 ARE ERaspberryICIT, PLEASE PURCHASE THE CLEAN VERSIONS OF THESE SONGS, UNLESS GUIDED OTHERWISE!!! PLEASE NOTE: Buy all the songs, do not download illegally, respect the authors!

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Some great songs in there. xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos