Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
-Sam-
-Sam-
Star
3rd October 2011: iTunes Top 40 40-11 40: Birdy - Skinny Love 39: Emeli Sande - Heaven 38: Sak Noel - Loca People (Original Mix) 37: Kasabian - Days Are Forgotten 36: Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go 35: Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide (Radio Edit) 34: Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out 33: Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had 32: Example - Stay Awake (Radio Edit) 31: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 30: Adele - Someone Like You 29: Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets 28: Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You 27: Nicole Sherzinger - Wet 26: Sean Kingston - Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 25: Adele - Set Fire To The Rain 24: Maria & The Diamonds - Radioactive 23: The Saturdays - All Fired Up 22: The Cover Girl - We Found Love  (Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris Remake) 21: Will Young - Jealousy (Radio Edit) 20: Coldplay - Paradise 19: Delilah - Go 18: Bruno Mars - Marry You 17: Rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That) 16: Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) 15: Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts 14: Ed Sheeran - The A Team 13: Nicki Minaj & Rihanna - Fly 12: David Guetta & Usher - Without You 11: Pixie Lott - All About Tonight 10-4 10: Bad Meets Evil - Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars) 9: LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It 8: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 7: Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat (Feat. Rizzle Kicks) 6: Jason Derulo - It Girl 5: Dappy - No Regrets 4: One Direction - What Makes You Beutiful The Top 3 3: Sak Noel - Loca People (Radio Edit) 2: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 1: Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger (Studio Recorded from the Voice Performance) WARNING: Some of the songs in this list are Explicit. Please make sure that you download the clean versions unless cannot be found! PLEASE NOTE: Please respect the authors and buy the songs, don't be illegal!

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987
StarStarStarStar
i know ten of these songs lol

Spoiler Alert!
Unicorns DON'T exist.
(me Frown)

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
-Sam-
-Sam-
Star
10/10/11 - iTunes Top 40 40-11 40: Adele - Rolling In The Deep 39: Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out 38: Sean Kingston - Party All Night (Sleep All Day) 37: Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You 36: Marina & The Diamonds - Radioactive 35: Will Young - Jealousy (Radio Edit) 34: Nero - Crush On You 33: Emeli Sande - Heaven 32: Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets 31: Adele - Someone Like You 30: The Saturdays - All Fired Up 29: Coldplay - Fix You 28: Adele - Set Fire To The Rain 27: Lady GaGa - The Edge Of Glory 26: Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That) 25: Coldplay - Paradise 24: Bruno Mars - Marry You 23: Nicki Minaj - Super Bass [ERaspberryLICIT] 22: Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) 21: Pixie Lott - All About Tonight 20: Delilah - Go 19: Bad Meets Evil (feat. Bruno Mars) - Lighters [ERaspberryLICIT] 18: Lady GaGa - You And I 17: Olly Murs (feat. Rizzle Kicks) - Heart Skips A Beat 16: David Guetta (feat. Usher) - Without You 15: Nicki Minaj & Rihanna - Fly [ERaspberryLICIT] 14: James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go 13: Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go 12: Jason Derulo - It Girl 11: Dappy - No Regrets 10-4 10: Sak Noel - Loca People (Radio Edit) [ERaspberryLICIT] 9: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 8: One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful 7: Ed Sheeran - The A Team 6: LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It 5: Matt Cardle - Run For Your Life 4: Gym Class Heros (feat. Adam Levine) - Stereo Hearts 3-1 3: Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts 2: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger 1: Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris) - We Found Love !!!WARNING: SOME OF THE SONGS IN THIS TOP 40 ARE ERaspberryICIT, PLEASE PURCHASE THE CLEAN VERSIONS OF THESE SONGS, UNLESS GUIDED OTHERWISE!!! PLEASE NOTE: Buy all the songs, do not download illegally, respect the authors!

The iTunes Top 40

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Some great songs in there. xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!