Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

whos your top 40 ?????

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
rihanna justin beiber and much more come and tell me who your fav singer and which song and place ur number next to the name of the song to rate and put in order and i will check it out and try to reply to all your comments have fun and start voting xxxx

Sarah.
And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

whos your top 40 ?????

Posted By:
leilip
leilip
StarStar
I don't have a top 40 but I do have a top 5! CuteGuyWise 1. Ross Lynch (totally HOT) 2. Taylor Lautner 3. Cody Simpson 4. some guy with a justin ber hair style

Keep calm and LOVE Ross Lynch!!!

whos your top 40 ?????

Posted By:
jackie chan 121
jackie chan 121
StarStar
1. David Guetta, titanium 2. Rizzle Kicks mama do the hump 3. Drake feat.(Rihanna) take care

ツ ♫★ JACKY ★♫ ツ
ツ ♫★ CHANY★♫ ツ

whos your top 40 ?????

Posted By:
dancingdiva12
dancingdiva12
Star
my top 10 Punk 1/ dedication to my ex- lloyd ft lil wayne ft andre 3000 2/ domino- jessie j 3/ paradise-coldplay 4/ that should be me- justin bieber 5/ good feeling- flo rider 6/ marry you- bruno mars 7/ a year without rain- selena gomez 8/ mamma do the hump- rizzle kicks 9/ victorious- Tori vega 10/ calling all the monsters- china anne miclain

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

when a pet dies another 1

spicy foods

Hello i'm jake :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos