Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Justin Bieber.....whats ur opinion on him??

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

I don't mind Justin Bieber. Firstly, he can sing. For those who say he can't, the record producers would not make him any famous then. He is not gay - Gay means when a male likes another male. I am sure Justin is 100% straight. And another thing is that Justin is famous, which is why so many haters hate him. If he wasn't famous, everyone would just not care, but for some reason he is a problem when his name is mentioned or when his song plays on the T.V or something. You know what, let the haters hate.
^^

What makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful you are... to me.

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin Bieber is beyond the word talented. 

What makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful you are... to me.

Posted By:
Khuttie_Dimplez
Khuttie_Dimplez
StarStar
Yeah Thats How I Feel Like I Like Sum Of His Music But Im Not A Belieber Or Watever Dae Call It

Kisses Meh Hardly.!

Posted By:
evangeline bella
evangeline bella
StarStarStar
i cant judge him!!! he's what he is!!!

i live in my own little world,bt itz okay...they know me here...

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin is actually converting haters by his new music. If you listened to his album Believe, you'll probably change your mind.

Posted By:
awsomness600000 Lock
awsomness600000
StarStarStar
I HATE HIM

hey add meh you wont regret!!!!!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
And what else annoys me is that; people make images and they compared him with they Mr. Bean guy, food, animals, ect. It's annoying. You know why? Because everyone will end up choosing the other thing, not Justin, and the person who made the images will know they won't really choose Justin.  Okay, I can't sing, I'll tell you all JB haters that. Hate me please. Go on, I'm suddenly Gay now because I can't sing, and I just love Music and everything! Hate me. Let me just say this: Justin Bieber knew how to play the drums when he was just two years old. Trust me, I saw a video! It was soooo adorable! c: Even I can't tap a drum and make a beat. Justin is talented, and if people hate him because they think he can't sing, then people should hate them if they can't sing. [im just telling the truth and stuff Big Grin]

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah
StarStarStarStar

"I ♥ Selena Gomez" wrote:

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

I don't mind Justin Bieber. Firstly, he can sing. For those who say he can't, the record producers would not make him any famous then. He is not gay - Gay means when a male likes another male. I am sure Justin is 100% straight. And another thing is that Justin is famous, which is why so many haters hate him. If he wasn't famous, everyone would just not care, but for some reason he is a problem when his name is mentioned or when his song plays on the T.V or something. You know what, let the haters hate.
^^

Posted By:
denaelynn
denaelynn
StarStar

"Zobelle" wrote:

the guys a fake he thinks hes so cute that its rubed off on some of you he relly sucks some of his songs are just repeating from the begining I dont think his coreer will last very long hes too young to hav a good coreer theres just not enough things to write songs about much less nothing coheesive I dont think he has lived long enough to write songs about real things with meaning
I agree jb is fake I never liked him

If your name is tre I love you if it aint I dont

Posted By:
DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah
StarStarStarStar

"denaelynn" wrote:

"Zobelle" wrote:

the guys a fake he thinks hes so cute that its rubed off on some of you he relly sucks some of his songs are just repeating from the begining I dont think his coreer will last very long hes too young to hav a good coreer theres just not enough things to write songs about much less nothing coheesive I dont think he has lived long enough to write songs about real things with meaning
I agree jb is fake I never liked him
He is not fake. He never was. You are just mad because he is famous and your not. Haters Gonna Hate ^-^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

write any kw members name

where did u find kidzworld

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos