Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Top 40 Of Your Favorite Music

Posted By:
princess_kw123
princess_kw123
Star
1) One Thing 2) Same Mistakes 3) What Makes You Beautiful 4) Safe And Sound 5) Thousand Years 6) Someone Like You 7) I Will Alway's Love You Cool How To Love 9) Mistletoe 10) Beautiful 11) Speak Now 12) California Gurls 13) Fireworks 14) Rolling In The Deep 15) Louder 16) Moves Like Jagger 17) Tenage Dream 1Cool You Belong With Me 19) Up All Night 20) The Lazy Song 21) Tell Me A Lie 22) Reflection 23) Love Story 24) Hot And Cold 25) Grenade  Angel  smile

XOXO Officially Posted By Zoe

Posted By:
epicboy2002
epicboy2002
StarStarStarStar
my fave song is LMFAO sexy and i know it

From epicboy2002! (call me evan)

Posted By:
imliz_2094102 Lock
imliz_2094102
Star
No offense but those songs suck.  check out call me maybe, brokenhearted,glad u came, and party rock

Posted By:
Lollypop226
Lollypop226
Star
HERE ARE ALL THE SONGS TO NOW 81 Disc One Gotye feat. Kimbra : "Somebody That I Used to Know" Coldplay : "Paradise" Ed Sheeran : "Lego House" Emeli Sande : "Next to Me" Kelly Clarkson : "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" Jessie J : "Domnio" David Guetta feat. Sia : "Titanium" Flo Rida : "Good Feeling" Katy Perry : "The One That Got Away" Labrinth : "Last Time" Rizzle Kicks : "Mama Do the Hump" Olly Murs : "Dance with Me Tonight" Pixie Lott : "Kiss the Stars" One Direction : "One Thing" Marcus Collins : "Seven Nation Army" Florence + the Machine : "Shake It Out" Drake feat. Rihanna : "Take Care" Lana Del Rey : "Born to Die" Little Mix : "Cannonball" JLS : "Proud" Military Wives, Gareth Malone & the London Metropolitan Orchestra : "Wherever You Are" Disc Two LMFAO : "Sexy and I Know It" Flo Rida feat. Sia : "Wild Ones" Lady Gaga : "Marry the Night" Avicii : "Levels" Pitbull feat. Chris Brown : "International Love" Lloyd feat. Andre 300 & Lil Wayne : "Dedication to My Ex (Miss That)" Sean Paul : "She Doesn't Mind" Taio Cruz : "Troublemaker" Alexandra Burke feat. Erick Morillo : "Elephant" Swedish House Mafia feat. Knife Party : "Antidote" Rizzle Kicks : "When I Was A Youngster" Stooshe feat. Travie McCoy : "Love Me" Gym Class Heroes feat. Neon Hitch : "Get Yourself Back Home" Rihanna : "You Da One" Tinchy Stryder feat. Pixie Lott : "Bright Lights" Cover Drive : "Twilght" Alyssa Reid feat. Jump Smokers : "Alone Again" Jessie J : "Who You Are" Chiddy Bang : "Ray Charles" will.i.am feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger : "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever) Dappy feat. Brian May : "Rockstar"

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Lollypop 226 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Posted By:
unitedlight
unitedlight
Star
Forgot farEast Movement : Rocketeer.

i love virtual worlds

Posted By:
pug love
pug love
Star
Mine is stronger by Kelly Clarkston

Posted By:
1D Is Awesome
1D Is Awesome
StarStarStar
Ummmmmmmm... any 1D song i

I HAVE ONE DIRECTION INFECTION!!!!!!!

Friend me! =]

Posted By:
Funsizee
Funsizee
StarStarStar
rite now mines tied with The Vacation Song by: Shane Dawson _______________&_______________________ Call Me Maybe by: Carly Rae Jepson

Y.O.L.O

Posted By:
SuperGleekNinjaStar
SuperGleekNinjaStar
StarStarStarStar
Anything off of broadway, anything from the musical Rent. No electro music or rap, some pop, clasic rock, mostly Pink Floyd

Sharmaine-Bi-Taken (kinda)

I love the guy in the pic above!!!

Posted By:
swagggirl222
swagggirl222
StarStarStar
me 2 i luv call me maybe and starships and sabotage were done xv

lloyd forever

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with "L"

Describe the profile pic above you

Windows vs Linix-moved

Counting in 2s!