Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

Actually i hve a mum nd dad x sumfin which u dnt hve sorry lmao nd dey actually sed to me iff ur goin to have a fit in skwl have a fite nd dey will spesk to the teachas afta wards dey believed wat i sed buh dey dnt want me to get into anuva fite . Sumthin dats ggoin to happen to u if u dnt shut urpp hahaha
Dang, so your parents are pretty terrible at parenting. Causing you to come out terribly.  But I think I also might have to have a talk with your teachers. They obviously didn't teach you anything about spelling. >:^ ( 

Dude, don't be rude!  : Mad

I'm sorry but it's just so tempting.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

Actually i hve a mum nd dad x sumfin which u dnt hve sorry lmao nd dey actually sed to me iff ur goin to have a fit in skwl have a fite nd dey will spesk to the teachas afta wards dey believed wat i sed buh dey dnt want me to get into anuva fite . Sumthin dats ggoin to happen to u if u dnt shut urpp hahaha
Dang, so your parents are pretty terrible at parenting. Causing you to come out terribly.  But I think I also might have to have a talk with your teachers. They obviously didn't teach you anything about spelling. >:^ ( 

I understand where you are coming from, if you said that a little more tactfully, it might be better. Or just not say anything at all.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

I understand where you are coming from, if you said that a little more tactfully, it might be better. Or just not say anything at all.

Yeah I mean, I agree that spelling kinda confused me, but you could've been a little better about saying that,,

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

I'm not into that though. I like saying things bluntly, no matter how "harsh" it may be.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

I'm not into that though. I like saying things bluntly, no matter how "harsh" it may be.

Okay, then find a website that doesn't have "Don't swear or say RUDE THINGS" in it's rules.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

Okay, then find a website that doesn't have "Don't swear or say RUDE THINGS" in it's rules.

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"rumi786" wrote:

Okay.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
This argument is sooo of topic...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly Rae Jepson

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
This thread is better suited to be called 'Lets name giant popstars we dislike for reasons we can't rationally or irrationally explain, probably it's just that we want to seem cool and hip'.

So yeah, this thread is a disgrace. Nearly all of you are too idiotic to actually understand why you dislike something, never mind having a vague grasp on the concept of pop.

Maybe that's why the entire subforum this thread's subforum belongs to is such a travesty.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

This thread is better suited to be called 'Lets name giant popstars we dislike for reasons we can't rationally or irrationally explain, probably it's just that we want to seem cool and hip'.

So yeah, this thread is a disgrace. Nearly all of you are too idiotic to actually understand why you dislike something, never mind having a vague grasp on the concept of pop.

Maybe that's why the entire subforum this thread's subforum belongs to is such a travesty.

...Why do you take everything so seriously? This. Is. A. FORUM. On kidzworld. Really, dude?
If you don't like it you don't need to post. God, be a normal person for once and don't go around trashing things you obviously know nothing about.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I feel bad about myself

The forum for crazy people :P

Naruto

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos