Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Top 40
It changes faster than the weather so chat about Top 40, pop music and what’s topping the charts.

Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Why do you take everything so seriously?

Life is not a joking matter. Neither are opinions.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

This. Is. A. FORUM.

Why. Do. You. Believe. A. FORUM. IS. A. NON-SERIOUS. PLACE. AND. WHY. TYPE. like. THIS. TO. TRY. AND. PROVE. A. NULL. POINT.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

On kidzworld. Really, dude?

The context should not restrict the quality.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

If you don't like it you don't need to post.

There's also no need to post if you do like it. That's just a pointlessly void sentence.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

be a normal person for once.

Ignoring the blatant hypocrisy in this statement... Why are you accusing me of ASPD?

"Blind Faith" wrote:

trashing things you obviously know nothing about.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

obviously know nothing about.

That's hilarious dude, tell me another.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
Dude, you need to think about what you say and how people will react and don't be a freaking jerk all the time. We're children, what do you expect?

Jeffery and Darrel


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 587
My mother is the worst singer. Shes an AMAZING mother. But she cannot sing smile


Tongue Tied!!


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Gemini Love Star
Gemini Love Star
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 34

I LOVE CODY
  




Anyone who sings and then the rain fall or an earthquake or anything bad happen is the worse singer know anyone

Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude, you need to think about what you say and how people will react and don't be a freaking jerk all the time. We're children, what do you expect?


"You should treat children like idiots, because they're children"


That's pretty much all I got from your "reply".

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 587

"Gemini Love Star" wrote:


I LOVE CODY
  




Anyone who sings and then the rain fall or an earthquake or anything bad happen is the worse singer know anyone

Yeah!!!!! Team Cody! LOL


Tongue Tied!!


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 587

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude, you need to think about what you say and how people will react and don't be a freaking jerk all the time. We're children, what do you expect?

"You should treat children like idiots, because they're children"


That's pretty much all I got from your "reply".

Please stay on the topic of music or I'm going to get a Mod or admin to lock the thread


Tongue Tied!!


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude, you need to think about what you say and how people will react and don't be a freaking jerk all the time. We're children, what do you expect?

"You should treat children like idiots, because they're children"


That's pretty much all I got from your "reply".

Good God, man. Do you look for people to argue with??

Oh my God! We have to be so darn smart all the time because these stupid trolls are gunna call us on it! No. Meaning kids are gunna make mistakes and you can't expect us to be right.
All the freaking time.
If you're so smart, get off Kidzworld. It's not for you.

Jeffery and Darrel


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Starry Eyed" wrote:


Please stay on the topic of music or I'm going to get a Mod or admin to lock the thread


To call this a topic about music is to call George Bush a contributor to philosophy.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Who is the worst singer EVER?

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:


Good God, man. Do you look for people to argue with??

Technically, you're the one who appears to be after an argument.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Oh my God! We have to be so darn smart all the time because these stupid trolls are gunna call us on it! No.

This statement doesn't even work as a rhetoric.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Meaning kids are gunna make mistakes and you can't expect us to be right.
All the freaking time.

You make it sound like it's either all the time or none of the time.
Heck man, these are opinions, now you're suggesting there's a right answer?

"Blind Faith" wrote:

If you're so smart, get off Kidzworld.

Perceived intelligence does not deny me access to places you believe should be below me.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

t's not for you.

"Kidzworld is a website where kids and teens can interact with one another in a kids social network."
Looks like it is for me.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

when a pet dies another 1

spicy foods

Hello i'm jake :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos