x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

Michel Jackson. I personally think that he is the worst singer ever. No offense to anybody who like him.
*Sticks tongue out*

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"MareBare smile" wrote:

hmmm... well might i ask why you think selena gomez is the worste singer ever? honestly i think she is good. I dont have anything against her and i like her music. at least she hasnt turned into a bad role model like miley cyrus has. but i guess its her life she can do whateva she wants but still she should have thought about that before she became a role model for little kids Frustrated and btw WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JUSTIN BEIBER? im not a j beibs freak but i dont have anything againsr him! theres no reason that everyone should have him! if u say that you hate him than bring on the reason for it first!!!!
Smiley Cyrus is not a bad role model. She is amazing! Why do you dislike her?
She smokes pot

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
SmileyShona
SmileyShona
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
i agree,hate him justn bieber

Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


Posted By:
-Hidaya. Lock
-Hidaya.
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.


I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous, and I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat you there
boy you know I got you
Us, trust...


Posted By:
GinnyDobbyLuna24
GinnyDobbyLuna24
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 133
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-Hidaya." wrote:

You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.
I hate him cause he does drugs

"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve"- Ginevra Molly Weasley


Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 579
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GinnyDobbyLuna24" wrote:

"-Hidaya." wrote:

You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.
I hate him cause he does drugs
That wasn't the best thing to say. Me? Miley Cyrus.

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"the dragon lady" wrote:

"GinnyDobbyLuna24" wrote:

"-Hidaya." wrote:

You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.
I hate him cause he does drugs
That wasn't the best thing to say. Me? Miley Cyrus.
Ya I agree (Hey Dragon lady can i use your siggy pic)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 579
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Worst singer ever? Kings of leon.

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}


Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 579
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"the dragon lady" wrote:

"GinnyDobbyLuna24" wrote:

"-Hidaya." wrote:

You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.
I hate him cause he does drugs
That wasn't the best thing to say. Me? Miley Cyrus.
Ya I agree (Hey Dragon lady can i use your siggy pic)
Why not., But not the thing that ayd rainbow power.

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"the dragon lady" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"the dragon lady" wrote:

"GinnyDobbyLuna24" wrote:

"-Hidaya." wrote:

You guys need to stop hating on Bieber, He sounds fine, geezz.
I hate him cause he does drugs
That wasn't the best thing to say. Me? Miley Cyrus.
Ya I agree (Hey Dragon lady can i use your siggy pic)
Why not., But not the thing that ayd rainbow power.
Thanks

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Latest Forum Posts

WHAT POKEMON ARE YOU?

Messi Vs Ronaldo

Miitomo

New feature for profiles

WHAT POKEMON ARE YOU?

The Kidzworld Android App is out now!

skillet

Its a never ending game!

Me, Pink_Cool_Girl |Late introduction, sor...

Its a never ending game!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games