x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
death123gurl
death123gurl
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
I just Love JUSTIN BEIBER!!! <3

Eepzz
Dont Cry for People who dont Cry For You!! XD


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"ilovegiraffes" wrote:

who loves him???

He's alright. x]


Posted By:
msbieber123
msbieber123
Member since:
January, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
i do

Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
Member since:
January, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 138
StarStarStarStar
I find Justin Bieber adorable. 

I love books.


Posted By:
♥Paradise Heart♥
♥Paradise Heart♥
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 220
StarStarStarStar
I really don't like him. He's really-- conceited  And I was just started to like him then the whole scandal with him and people cutting for Bieber... totally just threw me off. I definitely don't like him any more.. Though he is very talented. :\

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly"
The Liars recieve a message from A
The Liars recieve a message from A. If Alli's dead-- who is "A"?


Posted By:
♥Paradise Heart♥
♥Paradise Heart♥
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 220
StarStarStarStar

"♥Paradise Heart♥" wrote:

I really don't like him. He's really-- conceited  And I was just started to like him then the whole scandal with him and people cutting for Bieber... totally just threw me off. I definitely don't like him any more.. Though he is very talented. :\

And also, I don't think he is very good looking, Sorry guys!

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly"
The Liars recieve a message from A
The Liars recieve a message from A. If Alli's dead-- who is "A"?


Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
Member since:
January, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 138
StarStarStarStar

"♥Paradise Heart♥" wrote:



"♥Paradise Heart♥" wrote:


I really don't like him. He's really-- conceited  And I was just started to like him then the whole scandal with him and people cutting for Bieber... totally just threw me off. I definitely don't like him any more.. Though he is very talented. :\

And also, I don't think he is very good looking, Sorry guys!


He didn't exactly start the #CutForBieber thing. It was on... the site you know what site. And it was started by other people. It's not Justin's fault to be honest, or the Beliebers. 

I love books.


Posted By:
♥Paradise Heart♥
♥Paradise Heart♥
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 220
StarStarStarStar

"○ Treacherous ○" wrote:



"♥Paradise Heart♥" wrote:






"♥Paradise Heart♥" wrote:




I really don't like him. He's really-- conceited  And I was just started to like him then the whole scandal with him and people cutting for Bieber... totally just threw me off. I definitely don't like him any more.. Though he is very talented. :\

And also, I don't think he is very good looking, Sorry guys!


He didn't exactly start the #CutForBieber thing. It was on... the site you know what site. And it was started by other people. It's not Justin's fault to be honest, or the Beliebers. 

Of Course he didn't start it; But it was very immature of him to post on "That Site" about him smoking "that thing". 

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly"
The Liars recieve a message from A
The Liars recieve a message from A. If Alli's dead-- who is "A"?


Posted By:
aroub
aroub
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 347
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"ilovegiraffes" wrote:

who loves him???

He's alright. x]
Yeah....Wink

Posted By:
Sweetgirl217
Sweetgirl217
Member since:
August, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 145
StarStarStarStar
i love him he is the best hollywood singer

latest forum posts

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Short Story Help?? Please(:

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Hiya! Any other lesbians?

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Question of the month: Kidzworld Profiles

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games