×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

My weird youtube anime experience story.

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

Alright, it all started when I was testing the Wii's new youtube app while watching the 2nk episode of naruto in english dub. After I watched that episode, the video player in the Wii's Youtube app started loading the video after it. It deided to put on episode 2 of this anime I never EVER heard of. At the time I was bored so I decide "Why not watch it?" I watched episode 2 then I went for episode 3 my mind was blown. The anime show is called The law of ueno (something ike that) This anime is VERY good infact it's the first anime to make me say "it's better then Naruto." . This anime is trully amazing. Not Naruto but, The Law Of Uero... Not saying Naruto isn't good either but "The law of uero" Needs some attention. Notes: (1). I probally miss-spelled the last word in the anime tittle. (2). This anime is very good I can say it could probally beat away just about any other anime. (3). You should check it out! (4). I recomend wathing it in english dub. (5). Watch the anime! (7) enjoy!

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Can you watch these?

Aria The Scarlet Ammo
Cat Planet Cuties
Is This A Zombie?

Their all so funny!

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Can you watch these?


Aria The Scarlet Ammo

Cat Planet Cuties

Is This A Zombie?


Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"naruto200" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:


Can you watch these?



Aria The Scarlet Ammo


Cat Planet Cuties


Is This A Zombie?



Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.
Umm. Cat Planet Cuties and Is This A Zombie? You should watch without your parents.

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:


Can you watch these?



Aria The Scarlet Ammo


Cat Planet Cuties


Is This A Zombie?



Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.
Umm. Cat Planet Cuties and Is This A Zombie? You should watch without your parents.
Okay. I have a question. Wil you watch "The law of ureo" (for some reason I can't spell the last word in the tittle) And oe more question do you got any grapes? Nah just iding. Btw the from the duck song.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"naruto200" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:




"naruto200" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:




Can you watch these?




Aria The Scarlet Ammo



Cat Planet Cuties



Is This A Zombie?




Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.
Umm. Cat Planet Cuties and Is This A Zombie? You should watch without your parents.
Okay. I have a question. Wil you watch "The law of ureo" (for some reason I can't spell the last word in the tittle) And oe more question do you got any grapes? Nah just iding. Btw the from the duck song.
I'll check it out after school. LOL. Take the g out grapes

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:




"naruto200" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:




Can you watch these?




Aria The Scarlet Ammo



Cat Planet Cuties



Is This A Zombie?




Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.
Umm. Cat Planet Cuties and Is This A Zombie? You should watch without your parents.
Okay. I have a question. Wil you watch "The law of ureo" (for some reason I can't spell the last word in the tittle) And oe more question do you got any grapes? Nah just iding. Btw the from the duck song.
I'll check it out after school. LOL. Take the g out grapes
I heard that one before. And otay.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"naruto200" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:




"naruto200" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:







"naruto200" wrote:









"nascarawesome" wrote:






Can you watch these?





Aria The Scarlet Ammo




Cat Planet Cuties




Is This A Zombie?





Their all so funny!
Sure. I'l watch them when I find the time.
Umm. Cat Planet Cuties and Is This A Zombie? You should watch without your parents.
Okay. I have a question. Wil you watch "The law of ureo" (for some reason I can't spell the last word in the tittle) And oe more question do you got any grapes? Nah just iding. Btw the from the duck song.
I'll check it out after school. LOL. Take the g out grapes
I heard that one before. And otay.
I got like ten minutes before i have to leave.  So what now?

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

The law of ueki is the correct spelling of the anime.

An anti productive wannabe


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
SAO roleplay in Forum Games posted by KittyLove12
SAO roleplay in Forum Games posted by KittyLove12
Hangman in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
What instrument or instrume... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
What instrument or instrume... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by nounou123
did you ever change your re... in Express Your Faith posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart