Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

tell me you people ########## shows

Swag it out! My house boring 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My favourite Nick show is Victorious because it's funny and just plain awesome  

My Dogue De Bordeaux, Kane

Always Remember Who You Are

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Spongebob Squarepants.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

# #### ##### ### ####### ## ## ##### #########################.######.##########?################################################################################################################################################################.#####.###########################################################################.#####.########.#######################################################################.###############################################-########################################################################################################################################################################################################################,####,###,#####

Swag it out! My house boring 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity