Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

th walking dead

Posted By:
Moonshine Sam
Moonshine Sam
StarStarStar
how was the season finale of the walking dead???
what do you think ??

the walking dead

th walking dead

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
The Walking Dead is my favorite TV show -- I don't know what I'll do on Sunday nights now that the season is over. I don't see why they have to wait 'till October for the 4th season... but anyway, about the season finale, it was... okay. Could have been better. It was a good episode, but a season finale? Not the best way to end a season, if you ask me. I'm sad about Andrea and Milton, but, over-all, the season finale just wasn't that amazing. It wasn't what I was expecting.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

th walking dead

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I wasn't expecting for Andrea and Milton to die. I felt like crying when that happen.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

th walking dead

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
Epic xD

I. Love. Michael.

th walking dead

Posted By:
Dark Crystal Princess
Dark Crystal Princess
Star
well i feel sad for Andrea , Merle and Milton Frown
Andrea Was only trying to help she didnt wanted any1 to die Frown
Merle was a bit evill 4om the start butt then he wanted the governor to die Frown he shoudnt done that by his own Frown and also he was Daryl 's brother Frown
and Milton he was an honest person that's all i could say about him
The Governor shoudnt had escaped he was such a cowrd >Frown I'm sure Rick Will kick him in the next season ........... saad ending

-Dark crystal princess-

th walking dead

Posted By:
megan108
megan108
Star
Well the ending was not cool but i enjoyed the whole show...
aaaannd i like what carl said:

'I didn’t #### the walker who killed Dale, look what happened. You didn’t #### Andrew, and he came back and killed mom. You were in a room with The Governor and you let him go, and then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do. Now go. So he doesn’t #### any more of us.”

Carl reeeeeally had a point...

That Awkward Moment When Someone Asks Me To Tell More About Myself ,And I'm Like:::
OH GOD WHO AM I???

th walking dead

Posted By:
Angel Zonii
Angel Zonii
Star
nobody was expecting this type of end

Kelly

th walking dead

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
I loved the series as a whole! And while the season-finale had its great moments (Glenn and Maggie in the riot gear I loved!) there was still definitely some room for improvement. I mean.. Most of the series was building up to the point where Rick and The Governor finally have that epic confrontation, it was kind of annoying just to see The Governor run away after it all. I'm not sure what he could exactly do to threaten anyone in Season 4 with just two of his lieutenants left standing by him. Unless The Governor unites with the group that Randall was with back in Season 2, that could be interesting. And to be brutally honest, I expected a lot more important people to die. It was basically Andrea, Milton, and about 25 other people we didn't really get to know. It also kind of annoyed me when Andrea was trying to free herself, but she just kept randomly stopping to look over at Milton for a really long time. If she had just got on with it and not bothered stopping to look at Milton she would never have been bitten by him!! Besides all that, I loved the whole series, and the finale, bring on Season 4!

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

th walking dead

Posted By:
sam155
sam155
StarStar

"BroJoeJoe" wrote:

she just kept randomly stopping to look over at Milton for a really long time. If she had just got on with it and not bothered stopping to look at Milton she would never have been bitten by him!

haha that's truee same thing happend with Glenn he was tied,left with the walker......just like Andrea but Glenn freed himself and killed the walker..and Andrea wont stop looking at milton
Diffrence between Glenn and Andrea is that Glenn is male and she is female.. which means females waste time....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

First word that comes to mind?

Good Night! is it Night there now?

School time

latest videos