Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:


bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

FITE MAI IRL


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:




bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:






bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

FITE MAI IRL


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"tycotickles" wrote:








bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"tycotickles" wrote:










bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

And why shouldn't I master of anime?

FITE MAI IRL


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"tycotickles" wrote:










bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

Plus you watch naruto. Some people are so hypocritical

FITE MAI IRL


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"tycotickles" wrote:















"Aarjan" wrote:


















"tycotickles" wrote:












bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

Plus you watch naruto. Some people are so hypocritical

What do u mean?shouldn't i watch naruto?and hey I am not hypocritical.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"tycotickles" wrote:


















"Aarjan" wrote:





















"tycotickles" wrote:














bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

Plus you watch naruto. Some people are so hypocritical

What do u mean?shouldn't i watch naruto?and hey I am not hypocritical.

I'm not saying you shouldn't that' your choice. But you are being an obnoxious hypocrite.

FITE MAI IRL


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"tycotickles" wrote:















"Aarjan" wrote:


















"tycotickles" wrote:





















"Aarjan" wrote:
























"tycotickles" wrote:
















bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

Plus you watch naruto. Some people are so hypocritical

What do u mean?shouldn't i watch naruto?and hey I am not hypocritical.

I'm not saying you shouldn't that' your choice. But you are being an obnoxious hypocrite.
 
 Hey first I am not being  hypocrite.And,why do u like pokemon?I am just asking.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


What's your favorite Anime??

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"tycotickles" wrote:


















"Aarjan" wrote:





















"tycotickles" wrote:
























"Aarjan" wrote:



























"tycotickles" wrote:


















bleach, pokemon etc etc

Pokemon?.......

Yes. You have a problem?

Yes I have.why Pokemon?

Because i like it? What is your problem?

Well,problem is,if u like bleach,u shouldn't like it

Plus you watch naruto. Some people are so hypocritical

What do u mean?shouldn't i watch naruto?and hey I am not hypocritical.

I'm not saying you shouldn't that' your choice. But you are being an obnoxious hypocrite.
 
 Hey first I am not being  hypocrite.And,why do u like pokemon?I am just asking.

You are, you're telling people what they shouldn't watch. Because I do. That should be a good enough answer.

FITE MAI IRL


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

How tall are u?

spell ur username backwards

favorite poptart

Favorite Pizza Topping?

latest videos