Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Emiko-chan" wrote:


Aarjan... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?
well,It's fun to arguing about what he likes.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Emiko-chan" wrote:



Aarjan... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?
well,It's fun to arguing about what he likes.

To be honest your trolling skills are weak. Had a good time feeding you though.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1472

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Emiko-chan" wrote:



Aarjan... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?
well,It's fun to arguing about what he likes.
.... Not sure if serious...


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Emiko-chan" wrote:


Aarjon... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?

Yeah, I'm going to let this kid believe what he wants.
Hey guy I am beleiving what I want for many reasons.And u don't let me beleive that

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"Aarjan" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Emiko-chan" wrote:



Aarjon... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?

Yeah, I'm going to let this kid believe what he wants.
Hey guy I am beleiving what I want for many reasons.And u don't let me beleive that

Not sure if blind or brain dead.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"Emiko-chan" wrote:




Aarjan... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?
well,It's fun to arguing about what he likes.

To be honest your trolling skills are weak. Had a good time feeding you though.
...............U r wright..I don't have much exprience on this..But It's hard to focus at 5 things in a single time..Since I am playing a game while arguing with u

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:









"Emiko-chan" wrote:




Aarjon... You just need to Deal With It, okay? So, can we stop with the big quotes now?

Yeah, I'm going to let this kid believe what he wants.
Hey guy I am beleiving what I want for many reasons.And u don't let me beleive that

Not sure if blind or brain dead.

u don't have to be sure...And guy Let's end this..We are friends?

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
werewolflover123
werewolflover123
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 78
I like ouran too!

who do u like better from Vampire Diaries:
stefan or damon

mine is the incredably awesome badboy Damon Salvatore.lolz

I also watch anime like:fruits basket,soul eater,ouran high school host club,and many more!!!
if you want to add me i dont care if you do but if you be mean to me and my friends pleaz dont,thanks byez ^_^


1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Which one do you like better: K-POP VS J-P...

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

i miss my mother

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

latest videos