x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
Posted By:
EPICFAIL777_2122985 Lock
EPICFAIL777_2122985
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 56
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
who here watches MLP:FIM?
who's your favorite pony??

nekopara~


Posted By:
Animefreak X3
Animefreak X3
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
*giggle* I know this is RANDOM but....WHO HERE IS A BRONIE!!! 

Posted By:
MJ5009
MJ5009
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I love my little pony and my fav is rainbow dash!!!

MJ5009


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I like brownies.
Except when they have nuts or almonds.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago


"Authoritarian" wrote:


perfect show for autistic obese nerds in their mid 20s

Authoritarian: Best Stereotyper 2013

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:





"Authoritarian" wrote:




perfect show for autistic obese nerds in their mid 20s

Authoritarian: Best Stereotyper 2013


funny joke you should be in ryan gosling’s drive  ur a killer

:^)


Posted By:
MJ5009
MJ5009
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
my little pony is not for just older people i watch it and im 12 and we are not nerds.

MJ5009


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Authoritarian" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:








"Authoritarian" wrote:






perfect show for autistic obese nerds in their mid 20s

Authoritarian: Best Stereotyper 2013


funny joke you should be in ryan gosling’s drive  ur a killer

It wasn't a joke.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:











"Authoritarian" wrote:








perfect show for autistic obese nerds in their mid 20s

Authoritarian: Best Stereotyper 2013


funny joke you should be in ryan gosling’s drive  ur a killer

It wasn't a joke.


i am dying of laughter???? 

:^)


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Authoritarian" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Authoritarian" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:














"Authoritarian" wrote:










perfect show for autistic obese nerds in their mid 20s

Authoritarian: Best Stereotyper 2013


funny joke you should be in ryan gosling’s drive  ur a killer

It wasn't a joke.


i am dying of laughter???? 

Why do use that font anyways? Is your computer set to it or something?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Latest Forum Posts

User above - describe with sticker

Gif/Pic Tips?

The person below me

Gif/Pic Tips?

Gif/Pic Tips?

The person below me

Lets Count!

What animal are you scared of?

The person below me

What animal are you scared of?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games