Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

My anime of the week

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
Well, i had a couple of friends as me to watch a certain anime. And i said "Sure, what is it called?"
they told me it was death note. Ive always told my self to watch death note but i never did, but now that i have, here is my review so far. Now remember this, i have only been up to were Light gets rid of the death note and is chained to L now, i have been no farther than that.
Review: I think death note is an awesome show!!!! i mean, it has a great story and well, its just cool!!!! Light, the young successful scholar, is actually a assassin for murderers and people who have been in prison because he feels he needs to clean the world. 
L:  L is very similar to Light in many ways, he is crafty, smart , and there names both start with L!!!XD
L is very strange, but he is the smartest strange person i have ever seen.  He sits very weird, but as he says " I think 40% better when i sit like this". Im not gonna get too into this and spoil it for anyone wanting to watch Death Note so im gonna stop here. This concludes my anime of the week, Death Note. Oh, AND DONT LET MY FINND OUT YOUR NAME OR FACE!!! OR U JUST MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!XD

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

FOOD FIGHT!!

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos