Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

My anime of the week

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
Well, i had a couple of friends as me to watch a certain anime. And i said "Sure, what is it called?"
they told me it was death note. Ive always told my self to watch death note but i never did, but now that i have, here is my review so far. Now remember this, i have only been up to were Light gets rid of the death note and is chained to L now, i have been no farther than that.
Review: I think death note is an awesome show!!!! i mean, it has a great story and well, its just cool!!!! Light, the young successful scholar, is actually a assassin for murderers and people who have been in prison because he feels he needs to clean the world. 
L:  L is very similar to Light in many ways, he is crafty, smart , and there names both start with L!!!XD
L is very strange, but he is the smartest strange person i have ever seen.  He sits very weird, but as he says " I think 40% better when i sit like this". Im not gonna get too into this and spoil it for anyone wanting to watch Death Note so im gonna stop here. This concludes my anime of the week, Death Note. Oh, AND DONT LET MY FINND OUT YOUR NAME OR FACE!!! OR U JUST MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!XD

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Rate The Signature Above you