Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

funny

Posted By:
cherry2
cherry2
Star
most tv show r funny some stupid  some foolish others boring but u just have to watch them  Frown

funny

Posted By:
cherry2
cherry2
Star

SAP BREAKING NEWS! yuh hear say 'mcdonald' kill ##### king' in front of 'popeye' ova de dutty gal 'wendy's'?de funeral a keep at 'kfc' u going to tek the subway and meet 'mother's' at 'island grill'.mi seh a 'juice beef' tell me and 'tastee' fi come but she say she a go play 'daminos'.lol!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Japanese couple in an argument

Husband:sukitaki Wife replies:kowanini Huband replies:taka a anji rodi roumi yakoo Wife on keens begging:mimi nakound inda tinkoiyi! Husband replies angrily:na miaou kina timt kouju Wife:konichiwa tunkaki and u sit n read this as if u understand Japnes like a BIG FOOL just caz u love ppl bizniz hahaha put fun and joke aside an tell mi if u a nuh dim idiot?sen it to some1 u    knw it well catch

WHAT TYPE OF FRUIT                      ARE U.................???????????   MANGO-happily married and satifty                             ORANGE-single and searching

rate me POST This if you aren't scared to see how people think of YOU
0 = I can never luv u!
1 = Definetely not attractive.
2 = Decent.
3 = luv u as a friend
4 = Cute.
5 = Hot !!
6 = I'd marry you.
7= PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTiNG!
8 = Lovable, I LOVE YOU!!!
9 = I really want u now
10 = I'd do you NOW

funny

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
I like watching "the walking dead ' ;

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

latest videos